Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. Quadhole

Quadhole new user

We continue to see posts over and over about these two. I am an investor an based on their posts will be selling my shares, along with our entire group of investors. We can see a pending lawsuit coming from their posts.
    First, anyone they fire, will now have proof that she help get them fired and it is posted that she has access to who they are.... Way too much to discuss, but very unlawfull and firing for posts is over the top.

Second, what kind of corp. would keep on such people. I can understand using a site like this to post OVERALL good or bad info about the company as a whole. It just isnt right to have management get in a spat and pretend to know who is posting. Over the top unprofessional.

Can anyone from the corp. please post that there is No one in the corp. associated with these ttwo names and that this is all a joke... Would be a good one, would be nice to know.

I would hope that Heather McGaughey would either confirm or not who theses two people are and why they are allowed to post in such a manor ?

No where online is there a hint of their DAD as she states being a part of any company.... Looking more like a good joke, although Jazz itself should put a stop to it... Or at least announce the truth...

2. Quadhole

Quadhole new user

Coe on someone ? 45 looks and no posts ? Ca someone confirm that there are or are not Jazz employees that were past down from the original corp ? latoya and Germaine ? Yes / NO ? Circle one please

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. This person is an attention starved individual who will go to all extremes to get a few replies. Simply put don't feed the troll.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply put, YOU are the troll!
    Jazz is an old Southern family name. My father, Jermaine had always had the desire to start a pharmaceutical company. He first had the idea back in the late 1980's! Finally his dream came to fruition in 2004.
    My papa was so much more than just an assistant manager at an I-Hop Restaurant, in Dillon, South Carolina. He was a highly intellegent man, with big ideas! Today, Jazz pharmaceuticals is run by his son, (my brother) Jermaine Jr., and me, his daughter, LaToya. Shortly, my nephew, "L'il" Jermaine will be joining our company. L'il Jermaine is a senior at Cal, Berkley.
    Today Jazz Pharmaceuticals is the largest minority- owned pharma company in America!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R.P. Stop it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who at jazz and the doj killed and covered up the murder of
    llib ekralc

sorry -these folfs are just too smart. spell a name from left to right and they "catch" you and refuse your post

uh, what's up with that JAZZ

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's still so very difficult to understand why some people here think they know things they don't.
    I have told you all about the Jazz Pharmaceutical legacy! Whether or not you choose to believe the truth is your business.
    I'm surprised you don't think I'm Bruce!

LaToya Jazz

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is bill

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your troll story is far from reality. Have no idea who you are or why you post lies on here? To everyone else just check www.jazz.com for all the true facts about this company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea who I am, or why I post lies on here??
    Well, the truth is that I am LaToya Jazz, and along with my brother Jermaine Jazz Jr., I'm co- owner of Jazz Pharmaceuticals!
    Secondly, I don't post lies. I have terminated seven (7) representatives, as I have claimed, since January of this year, as I have claimed. You can't accuse me of posting lies on here, unless you first check out what I have said. But EVERYTHING I have said is true.
    So please do not accuse me of posting lies! Just check out what I've said before you say I'm lying!

LaToya Jazz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lie.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK- just list ONE lie I have told! Just ONE.
    You can't do it, you haven't got the guts to do it! Either way, the employees here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals know the truth!

LaToya Jazz

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's another lie.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I have stated to you have not been lies. You are scared to admit the truth that seven reps have been terminated by my instructions! You are scared to comment on this fact.
    Since fear consumes you, let me ask this: Is Heather McGaughey lying? Are you accusing her of not telling the truth as well?
    You are wrong about what you have said. Therefore, if you continue to accuse me of lying, and accuse Heather Mcgaughey of also lying, you will be terminated immediately!
    Consider this when you post your fearfully short responses!

LaToya Jazz

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody call the fire dept. Your pants are on fire. Liar Liar

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More lies. This is too easy! You asked me to post instances of where you have lied. I have done so. Case closed!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no lies here! We are a family owned pharmaceutical company owned by the Jazz Family! My younger brother will be joining the company shortly! True.
    I have instructed Heather McGaughey to find out who you are, if you're not Keith! If you are Keith, you are already gone, effective mid- June.
    It'a going to be quite interesting if you post instances of where Heather lied. I promise you, she does work for us here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. I'm sure you don't believe it, and will never admit to her working for Jazz. True.
    Because of this, you are gutless and wrong!

LaToya Jazz

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies with an attitude.