Later Losers!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2015 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am out of here! Going to a great company that pays its sales force legit salaries and actually has a pipeline to ensure future success. What a change compared to DSI. There are a lot of companies hiring, so unless you are a poor performer, make the jump. Yes, the grass is actually greener on the other side. BYE!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my offer letter today. I will coast this week give my notice on Monday. I should have done this a year ago.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So jealous of you both for leaving this dump!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear you! I left last month and could not be happier!!! There is life after DSI people, and it's so much better.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This used to be a great culture. It wasn't perfect, but we knew who we were and aligned behind an identity that accounted for both our strengths and flaws (yes, flaws). DSI started going downhill after the merger, but really picked up downward steam in 2010. Since then, good leaders either left on their own or were eventually forced out. If there are any left now, they're lost in the tsunami of shit this company has become and continues towards its worst iteration. Such a sad joke it's all become...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to get out of this place. I work with a rep who should retire. All she does is order lunches and thinks that is selling. While I am selling and she gets the benefits. She would not know how to detail a doctor if her life depended on it. This company needs to get rid of the dead weight. How she survived so many years is beyond me. I can only hope our manager reads this. SK needs to start working. She only made GC one time and it was due to me and the team.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah dude, totally. We all know it was because of you. You're the fucking man!