Last day

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2015 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you opt out when is your last day? I have heard dec 31, jan16, and Jan 31 from different managers all over the country. Is there an official answer yet?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

December 25th

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody knows...clearly because you got 3 different answers. Nobody knows jack shit. Nobody knows how many reps or DM's will be in Houston..or New Jersey...or So Cal. Nobody knows how many RD's there will be...or who they will be...nobody knows when the DM's will find out their fate. We know nothing except we get maps on 1st and reps can opt out on the 4th. Stop asking or trying to figure shit out. Just enjoy your thanksgiving and spend time with your family. It's not worth it and neither is this organization. They don't want to tell you because they don't have to. They want u to find a new job so they don't pay out a severance...get it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how can it be the 26th. We are on Christmas break then.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duh.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, enjoy your holiday everyone and hope that everything is well. It is a difficult time and not something to efff around with.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what is the answer? Anyone in home office wanna let us in on this secret?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dec 10th for HO employees.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has to be a reason why they're not putting an official date out in writing to the sales force. It's this big mystery!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RL just emailed timelines for management.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No mystery as AZs contract sales force we have to deliver a set # of details or pay a fine. Everyone will be on board until end of January. Makes it tough to time getting a new job and severance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the last day to "opt out" and still get severance? Dec 5?!?

...but then we have to still be employed by DSI 'til the end of January to get severance?

Could you take another job that starts the first of January & begin your home study/training & get severance?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. This site is full of vicious cheap shots.... But this asshole deserves it.... Listen idiot...go upstairs out of your parents basement... That you tell your friends is "an apartment", ask mommy if that's ok to do.... Wow.... Reading these posts from this MORON here, this company needs a massive reduction to get rid these idiots that post this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My last day of real work was 2 weeks ago. F*** it! May as well get some rest and relaxation in while I await my fate.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Because I'm trying to position myself in a way where I will come out better off, with severance and a better job, I'm an asshole? I'm just playing the cards we've all been dealt & I'm pretty sure that the majority of us are wondering the same thing. I don't know about you, but my family could benefit from a large lump sum of cash. I have kids to put through school and a house I'd like to pay off (I don't live in my parents basement, but I may if this all goes south). Why spew so much hate on this site? I'm just trying to make sense of this restructure. I've worked for this company for a decade...I don't feel like I'm entitled to a severance and a nice new job, but I'm working towards that -- I'm not trolling this site cussing at people I've never met. This layoff obviously has you torn up. I hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure your family would not appreciate the charges brought against you.... It's called theft by deception.... The advise is free. Happy Thanksgiving.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not theft to get severance from your company. It's not even illegal to work for two companies at the same time. They may not like it but it's not illegal. Let's face it, DSI hasn't done its people right with all of this at all. On top of it, if they want to force employees to hang on that long then if someone can get their severance after being with the company for many years, why not? DSI hasn't been ethical. There's no reason why someone shouldn't try to hold on to get what they should get from the company despite working towards finding (and possibly landing) another job in the meantime. They're taking steps for their long term future. Why DSI is trying to sabotage that is beyond me. If everyone waits until the end of January to start looking for a job the sales force will be filled with DSI reps looking and current opportunities will be missed. If it affects the new job then quit DSI then.

No one knows their fate at the end of January except the people that opted out. And to sit around and wait to look for a job would be silly. And to give up the severance that DSI should give its employees is also silly. And that's what they're hoping happens...that people get a job in the meantime and they get to keep their money. It's belittling and wrong of them.