Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Merck' started by finleyfarmer, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Good news for the 15s, S1 and S2 slackers.
    Just notified to make travel arrangements for a three day management meeting in Vegas. Topic:Manpower Reduction and Restructuring.
    When I return, I will post the prime topics reviewed and number of reductions by Division.
    Taking lots of cash for the life style to be enjoyed. May also visit one of the local Bunny Ranches and see what real women are made of - not like the inbreads at UG.
    Any how, enjoy the snow and rain on the East coast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we make anything for STD?

3. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Wrong upper exc to ask. Talk to Holo or the infected 15s. I am sure they can help with your dribbles.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you realize how sad you come across when you make up nonsense?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Las Vegas and I would appreciate you not visiting the bunny ranches. Those places are my stomping ground throughout the week, mainly from 8-5, and they do not need any needle dick visitors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you really expense that ??
    Maybe code it under "deep dive" ??????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you Merck's Charles Charles?

8. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Back from Vegas late last night.Under a pledge of silence , I can't comment on your up coming job losses. I can say however, many are not going to be very happy. Obamacare is your demise.
    Merck will survive - everything is well planned out to assure the desired metrics.
    Onthe other side, Came away a big winner - entertainment at the Ranches was excellent and the blackjack tables were productive.
    I will begin overview of CP today. Keep you abreast.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are back late last night already from a three day meeting of which you were just notified on Thursday? Seriously? Total BS. Besides Merck NEVER has had or will have ANY meetings in Vegas.

Go back under your rock you TROLL!

10. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

So says you dickwadd - management can and will do what we like. The low life sales rep, you are correct, would never be given the opportunity to enjoy the Vegas fun houses. You are where you are at for a reason - incompetence and lack of ambition. Go feed some fat nurses today - that is as far as you get in corporate life.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOOM!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Story sounds familiar Real Name to Follow soon !
    Busted !!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh so true, a group of Neanderthals dragging their knuckles on the permafrost. They are so far behind the elite it is pathetic!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sitting in the MGM coffeeshop due to time difference and biorhythm disfunction. Also, the management perk trip is very busy. The downsizing numbers being reviewed which are significant if not historic. Very glad to work for such a progressive company where my investment is appreciated and growing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real soon, a name and location will appear on here of this troll,farmer, deep throat,prick !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, I am sick of this obnoxious prick. What a loser with no real social life spending over 3 years spewing empty threats on this board.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we have a name!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Operation Zeus begins July 1. Get ready for thunderbolts and lightning.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang him high

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how the wealthy and elite are doing in St. Lucia ?