lars bildman memories!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2007 at 11:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back in the day, at least you were rewarded for hitting your numbers. Rewarded for the results, not the process. If you were talented and delivered results, they showed their appreciation and took care of you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah brother. MHB meetings were great. Funny story. Guy sitting next to me the morning after one of those beach parties looking like hell, and his friend shaking his head and sand falling out all over the table. He said the sun woke him up and he just made the meeting. sand was all over the table the entire meeting.

How about the DSMs placing numbers on chairs in LA meeting so they could tell who was not there. WTF

Best party was Stray Cats in N.O. saw more female rep ta tas in the french Qtr. Loved it. work hard play hard

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears that it is time for me to return. Since I have left, the company seems to have gone to hell in a handbasket. Let me see if I can get my managment team back together. Stevan, Bob, Ed, George. Now those guys know how to run a company. I will dust off my marketing warfare and SPIN selling modules and get them ready to go. Until then, Skoal!

Regards,

Lars Bildman

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuk that sheet, Lars. I am happy where I am at. I will drop in for some Dom Perignon, though...

Skol,

Stefan

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Memory: January 1992, NSM. Down Town Julie Brown at our meeting, 3 am in Lars suite, calling all of my friends while lounging in Lars suite. Firing drinking glasses into the pool from 10 floors up. Followed by full day of role play in full suit in 90 degree heat with puke in my mouth the entire work day. Never had it so so good. Where did my industry go?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in a room with Fredrick with a bunch of other reps when he said everybody has to leave I am going to fuck Robin....the funny part is we all went out in the hall like sheep. Robin stopped Gerry Stovel and said don't leave me here with him Fredrick said to Stovell do you like your job if you do you will leave she was just fine she had a foot on him and could have beat his ass if she had to. Also, Roadman was totally cool always had me and my buds up in suite and gave us all his booze when the meeting was over for our party in the keys after the florida meetings good times.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was also there in the Westboro Marriott that night. There are very few of us left and I wonder who you are. Mike D from LA was there. Ray Bob had to finally tackle little Freddie as he ran down the hall calling after Robing wearing nothing but his tee-shirt with his little swedish twinkie dangling for all to see. John H no longer with us. Mike M was there. Freddie kept yelling " i am going to fook Rueben" meaning he was going to f8ck Robin but that was never going to happen. Fingerspitzengefiel eh?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in that room that night as well your right we were all in the hall laughing. Greg C was there and Larry R. was there...Funny thing is Fredrick was quoted as saying he never saw any sexual harassment while at Astra. There had to be twenty people in the room. No one was all that shocked just another meeting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loved working for Astra in the day it had some warts but it was a blast and we were all sale studs that believed in the direction of our leadership. When was the last time we got together and heard our CEO speak to us as a group? AZ's leadership is a joke and everyone here (in sales) hate there jobs and is sticking around for a paycheck. If AZ want's to save this company bring back Lar's.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ray Bob
    was great! I was hired in hospital and we all thought he was going to be an ass how wrong we were. Ray once said he had one mood "Rotten". He would start everyday with who are we and we would respond the A team and he would say not yet. After seven weeks of training Dorn came in and told us there would be no more cuts Ray said who are we and we said the A team and he said God Damn right you are and the party started. Anybody knows what happened to him?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is taking a bath at the Beverly Hills Hilton, swallowing Xanax, drinking heavily and singing, "I Will Always Love You."

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear my fellow Astra Colleagues:

I just received a call from Heidrick and Struggles today. They are seeking a replacement for David Brennan. Apparently the board would like to restore the purity and Viking blood line in the CEO office. The Brit and American CEOs have not worked out the way they had hoped and now it is time for the Swedes to return.

I am putting together my 90 day plan. I am comfortable with my first few objectives, but I need input on the next ones:
    1. Restore 8 hours of work, 8 hours of sleep, and 8 hours of play
    2. SPIN selling, all SPIN all the time
    3. Unannounced coaching, I think the DMs need to have a reason to get out of bed
    4. Whom should I fire? Focus on upper management?
    5. Whom should I mentor? I am looking for upper management that has shown a tendency toward bad moral behavior (cheating on wife, stealing, lying, etc.). I have my eye on a couple, but can use your help.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear my fellow Astra Colleagues:

I just received a call from Heidrick and Struggles today. They are seeking a replacement for David Brennan. Apparently the board would like to restore the purity and Viking blood line in the CEO office. The Brit and American CEOs have not worked out the way they had hoped and now it is time for the Swedes to return.

I am putting together my 90 day plan. I am comfortable with my first few objectives, but I need input on the next ones:
    1. Restore 8 hours of work, 8 hours of sleep, and 8 hours of play
    2. SPIN selling, all SPIN all the time
    3. Unannounced coaching, I think the DMs need to have a reason to get out of bed
    4. Whom should I fire? Focus on upper management?
    5. Whom should I mentor? I am looking for upper management that has shown a tendency toward bad moral behavior (cheating on wife, stealing, lying, etc.). I have my eye on a couple, but can use your help.

Sincerely,

Lars

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were in Thailand you were taken to a sex club on a bus. None of us had any clue where we were going until we got there, and some didn't stay for the show. You either weren't there (I was) or are lying for some reason. Lars was a first class nut-job, and your assertion that so many women were throwing themselves at him is ridiculous. Many of us guys were asked to stay at parties far longer than we wanted to (by women) because they didn't want to be left alone with him. That said, I had a great time for the most part! But you are clueless!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I was At the dog track! I just found this site for the first time. I was interviewing and Astra came up-the Head of HR told me what she had found--when I tell people about the Astra meetings they think its a joke or made up.

When female reps were begging me to go to dinner to keep Lars in check it was time to leave. SAD SAD

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe people are still talking about Lars. What a true idiot…the village is still looking for him. All the crap was based on fear…total boot camp in the worst way. I was hating the fact that we had to watch that idiot play tennis and god forbid he didn't win. Such a baby. How about when he walked around the pool in a thong!!!! What??? He really loved himself…give me a break…

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding….how many reps there hated sushi and were forced to eat it and later vomit? So much control and fear shit.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fucking Vogel made me eat a hunk of sushi that looked like a poisonous potted plant from Shanghai, smiling at me the whole time looking for me to wince. I was so happy to get the voice mail that his ass was fired.

But he could give a good presentation. Phony baloney to the core, there should be a study conducted on his personality.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad news as Ray Bob passed away last year. You surely knew what you were doing when you left training and yes - there was stuff going on at night that no one in retrospect was proud of but it was mostly young people partying like anywhere else. Yes there were some assholes in upper mgt that took advantage and enough has been said on that. Ray made you feel confident when you left there and entered the field. May he rest in peace.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I did like him, he gave me tips on how to avoid the mgmt pigs