lars bildman memories!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2007 at 11:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing surprises me...what a cesspool.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, great memories! I'm from the class of 4-91. Thought I would end my career with AZ, but got shown the door about a month ago. Don't get me started there... More memories:

* I do remember "Large Bilfold" and his striped swimsuit. I first noticed it when he was trying to do back flips on the beach.

* Does anyone remember the speech where he told us a story about a little, little boy...gymnastics meet...didn't win? Then he told us the little boy was him. He failed then, but if he failed with us, he would kill himself. WTH?

* Remember the NSM in Manhattan? The entire company went to see Phantom, then the leads came to our party afterwards! Wow-those were great meetings. I agree we wlaked through walls after those.

* Bob Vogel. Nice toupee, huh? That guy could motivate with the best of them, but he could also be a nasty d#ck.

* The Beach Olympics at the Marriott Harbor Beach. We were all so hung over, but we managed to tough it out. Remember how we would retrieve lettered ping pong balls from the surf and complete a crossword with them. Until someone almost drowned, that is. No more ping pong puzzles.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who could this be - who left recently? Steve C? Dave? Larry? Chris? rep? DSM?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you Greg or Mike .

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, Chicago DM almost drowned. I know because I helped drag him in.....nothing like swimming in 5 ft surf with massive hangover and no sleep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left az a long time ago fun times for sure. I remember being in Westboro and watching LArs play tennis for his big "watch me I'm great" tournament. All the reps were getting drunk on cheap wine cheering for one of the reps playing against him. We all got a lesson on proper sportmanship the next day. The purple suits, the bannana hammock ...funny shit. He used to go to Fort Lauderdale early with Stephan Sovelle rent a yacht and stack it prostitutes so they could get all primed for the meeting. Getting a bonus check for xylocaine viscous before i was even in the field all too good. Terry Leahy, Steve Clayman and the big guy with no hearing thanks for the fun. to the women while i was there thanks..man we had some good @#$#@. Priceless

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What, you all only got to see Lars & Stephan in their "bannana hammocks"? Guess you weren't with the hospital reps, they had to endure them in their birthday suits.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it was Dave M. JERKOFF!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard that you people put Fante in charge of the US. If I had known you were that desperate, I would have come back to my old job.

Skoal!

Lars Bildman

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone going to comment on Lars giving back $7M? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those were the days . thank you. Lars

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still tell people stories about all of this stuff and they are amazed. If anyone can remember the Purple suit meeting . Or going to the dog track with terry (RIP). It was a cult and the biggest party at the same time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lars in the Purple (Joker from Batman) suit was a sight. as was his orange suit that came with shorts instead of slacks. Loved T.L. M&M Peanut was one of his dogs....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, where are they today?

Besides Lars, where are thees people today?

M. Hickey

M. Mallon

J. Hoegstadt

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new to AZ, was he the zook of the past?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Ed has left the building! After starting his career with Astra on Oct 4th, 1992 he has gone to greener pastures. Thanks for the memories!!! The jihad has one less defendant left in the homeland.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus Larry can you stop with the jihad bullshit and the few remnants from the early days of "office based" vs. medical center. Let DB rest in peace. Everyone knows you keep up with this jihad shit. Grow the fuck up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good post! You do not speak with a forked tongue, pale face. If not for the marriage to Astra, I would still be with Zeneca. Remember our stock price at Zeneca dropped by 2/3's and has never recovered. What a mistake, worse than Medimmune.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it wasn't Larry who left the quote douchebag...goes to show you there are more people than you know looking over your lazy shoulder

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A miserable experience. Hated every minute of it. My manager got fired because he refused to fire a rep who was boinking Lars... Or so he thought. It was actually so a female could get promoted. He was the best manager I have ever had in 20 years in the industry. Totally screwed him over. Vogel is in charge of recruiting at inVentiv. Give him a call. Sure he'd love to rehash the good ol' Astra days. Frons owns a Mailboxes Etc. He was a huge jag off and ass kisser. He fired BC, the atl hospital manager. Shame on all of you for glorifying those sordid days.