Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take all the Keurig coffee tins you can stuff in your pockets, sugar, toilet paper, etc... that will be your GOLDEN parachute!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the ML's find out their fate tomorrow, Jan 10th and Sales on Friday, Jan 13th?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering where all the coffe went!*$%!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone interested in seeing our devil parent company's holdings can find it at:
    http://www.avistacap.com/portfolio

They just sold BioReliance after holding them for 5 years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, looks like we are going to San Antonio, TX after all! Oh boy, can't wait....what a joke!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massacre at the Alamo!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

**CANCEL by 12PM on 01/27/2012 to avoid penalty**

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

..... and the charades continue!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no link to book flights to NSM....getting' down to the 2 week cutoff for cheap flights

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is going on with this F/U company?!*%$$!!

11. Snow White

Snow White Guest

How are those 7 core values of Lantheus doing?

As about as real as the 7 dwarfs!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now isn't it odd that those 60 or so laid off in June 2011, are probably the lucky ones. They received the severance due them. The word which is now being whispered in building is furlough. This means when they run out of product due to BVL, they simply "furlough" rather than layoff. This allows them to get rid of employees with only the promise of bringing them back once product returns. They collect unemployment but they do not need to pay any severance to anyone.

It is only a whisper now but it is getting close to panic time. What the heck the compound will make great office space for some other company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, planning for a NSM, and wait to you see all of the way they cry poor mouth after that. One way to save money is make it mandatory that no manager can change his flight once reservations are made.

There is one manager that if they were to audit him they would find he has thousands in change fees. In addition anytime he wants to see his family half way around the world, he sets up one visit with one doc, and that way the company pays his air fare. No this company doesn't waste money....it will be over soon

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MAY 1st, 2012 expiration will be here before we know it....approx 84 business days and counting...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Furlough...is that even legal! If there's no work for you, you get laid off, get your severance and apply for unemployment compensation. If you want me to stay home and be on "stand by" because there is no work- than keep giving me my salary and benefits. Otherwise lay me off and give me the severance I have earned...yeah earned and quit acting like you're doing me a favor! If you want re-hire me at some point, and I'm stupid enough to agree, then we can discuss terms, including returning a portion of the sevarance or starting from scratch as a new employee--and I'll do what's best for me, the same way the bastards that are running the company have been doing for years!!. Someone please contact the Attoney General's Office if this furlough BS goes down!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

San Antonio...Here we come!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mass state employees are furloughed ... so it is acceptable in Mass! Is it right? NO! Does it happen? Hell Ya! Do Don and Larry care about you and your family? HELL NO!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also look in your employee hand book severance is a company benefit offered by the big old lovable managers at LMI. They are not obligated to pay them. Those laid off in June could collect unemployment while getting their paychecks. In mass it is against the law to collect if you get severance but the LMI package is not considered a true severance.

No little one, they can screw you and do it legally.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean we will not be receiving bonuses this year?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon...vactaion is a benefit, health coverage is a benefit, paid sick days are a benefit. In fact all these things and more are universal benefits for a company of our nature and size, and that includes severance. You think they will be taking away benefits? They best think twice! I doubt they would do it, not because they care about employees but because they care about what will make them (their parent) the most money in the long run and doing something like this will negatively impact their reputation and future money making prospects. Remember, the people leading this company are sheep not pioneers. They just follow others footsteps and don't have the foresight or balls to venture out and do something no other company in their category is doing. If they did we would probably be a far more successful company and be in a far better position than we are today.