Kythera

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These offers will go out this Month- what's the over under on reps lost?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet 5 to 6. Is there a pool? Galderma and Allergan will get robbed. The management team including the one that left here is pretty weak. She was on her way out from what my manager shared. Not sure what she did. The interview I had was not very inspiring even though they said that an offer is coming. I like the product but if it doesn't go well they are in bad shape. On the other hand if it goes well and Allergan buys them they will lay the reps off.
    I'm going to wait for the offer and see how sales go this quarter. JR is better than SW so maybe there is hope. I and everyone in the west would like the ABD in the west to leave. He does nothing. Promote NF

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales not met again. More pressure. Home office is a complete mess. Jump off the sinking ship. BH has until 7/1 at most. Once he gets kicked to the curb the rest of ship of fools will go down. MMcM. JH. ML. GB. Only hope for Merz is to clean house.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back Jack or Terry. I miss the biscuits

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget the Aesthetics small change. The big $ are in the Hair loss compound in development BILLIONS EASILY. They will need a big company to get that compound through all the phases 1 to 3. Good in the short term but will be bought out fast be either Galderma,Actavis or someone else.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prob Mikie P at VRX - he loves this stuff!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

never going to happen go back in your hole dip shit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christ he may buy Merz if we could sell anything- tough qtr y'all!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike P has probably already tried. They won't sell

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try 15+....people can't wait to leave!!! It is truly a shame what has transpired over the past couple years with poor executive decisions and leadership! And the "she" you referred to is one of the best leaders in the industry! I can understand how she wanted out of the good ol' boys bullshit and move on to a company with true values!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is someone referring to a glorified rep as a leader? Who cares anyway.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hoping the grass was greener but then I met the crappy manager K hired in my region. Ugh - what a loser and at least one of our reps possibly more
    took a job with him. Good luck trying to compete with Kythera managers that hired true talent. Not sure where some of the mangers and reps came from. Shouldn't a college degree be a basic requirement? Especially when talking to Surgeons. My expectations would be Advanced degree minimum.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many will still have jobs once dust settles?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kythera TOAST Allergan will send all packing unreal

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They knew the whole time- already in the plan. That's why they didn't hire the best of the best, mediocre talent. ALL will be laid off - Allergan has the team they want to launch!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the options arrnt relevant will Ulthera take us back?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO