Kyprolis RSD Michael Kacer and Perry Monaco to be replaced by OBU management

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2016 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicago is where Onyx will be Amgenfied by us all!

I cant wait to punk those losers!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Eric Jensen takes over the west region from that loser onyx sales director. They are the reason why the stock is down. Onyx reps are underperforming and keep the company from doing well. It's about time OBU gets Kyprolis from those losers

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the Amgen way! All politics, no merit!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only reason people resigned, was because he never promoted anyone. Ever. Is that Amgen's fault? When the number one rep in the country can't get promoted, time to move on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coach of the Year at Amgen has nothing to do with promotions or retention, it has all do do with days in the field and box checking. AV was the COTY and he quit and they had to scramble the last minute to find another Onyx manager that will be here at least the next 90 days.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All ONYX managers, reps and RSDs are complete hacks. When will LH let Paulson fire all these chumps and transition Kyprolis to the OBU where it belongs with the orange and blue team.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well after this meeting it is clear to us Onyx folks that the Amgen OBU reps know nothing about oncology that is why you don't have Kyprolis. Also the meeting sucks and wreaks of Big Pharma primary care. Can't wait to give my two week notice after this freak show. Stick to supportive care you losers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been in Oncology longer than you fucker! Neulasta is a blockbuster Kyprolis ain't cuz you chumps can't sell it right.

Give your two weeks now and I'll see you serving me fries at McDonalds. It's only a matter of time before we in the OBU kick you out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be ready for the next Onyx exodus and ready to sell the shit out of it and make all those onyx reps look like Jr. High kids playing against NFL all stars like me. I bet OBU gets kyprolis in the next 6 months after Kacer and Monaco get pushed out by Ludwig. Jensen will be calling for their heads too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This what every OBU rep is thinking but won't say directly to your face in Chicago....we know, it's not if, but when we get Kyprolis

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only onyx reps who are left are the bottom of the barrell. All the good ones found new jobs long ago.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all suck even the ones who left. We in OBU are elitem. We may be nice to your face s d pretend to be buddy buddy in Chicago but we all want Kyprolis and hate you all.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supportive care is not oncology.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No not true. AV wasn't even in the discussion.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Kacer and Monaco want to quit but are such losers no one will hire them! GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT!!!

OBU BABY! BLUE AND ORANGE MOFOS!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Walmart scooped them up!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jensen is 100 times the RSD as Monaco and Kacer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure Kacer and Monaco have seen the preferential treatment of OBU RSDs over them, especially Jensen who will be a TP despite only being an RSD for only part of the year. They will see their low performance ratings and minimal incentive compensation as Amgen's way of saying don't let the door hit your ass - get your measly bonus and leave so we don't have to pay unemployment for you. Ludwig already has a transition plan ready for the moment they give their resignations. This has been talked about behind closed doors.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, why can't cheapskate Amgen do the honorable thing if they don't like them and just fire them and get on with life. This is so high school drama.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen and honorable don't belong in the same sentence. By August 2016, or S2 OBU will have to be trained on Kyprolis as there will be a lack of critical mass in legacy Onyx leadership in sales. As one poster mentioned, it's just a matter of time. It might have taken 3 years, but Jensen will get his wish of having Kyprolis and whatever Onyx reps are left. OBU leadership will likely drive them out and put in inferior reps who they choose in their place. OBU will then become PCP metric driven as new reps fail to deliver and more and more big pharma metrics will be developed as Amgen's future is pegged toward Kyprolis and Repatha growth when established products no longer grow, even with 3 times a year 5.0% price increases.