Knock it off with the videos

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2016 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JA, GJ, KP please do not insult us. Your video was embarrassing. Practice at the upcoming POA.?? Practice what? How to say Trintellix? You wasted 3 1/2 minutes of my life watching it. KP- Overcome perceived obstacles to getting the drug? Perceived? What planet are you on. Our coverage sucks! Is the goal of the 3 of you to see how many people you can run off between now and the meeting? Good grief, you folks are the best we have in leadership? Terrible

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My God! After watching this ridiculous video I have come to the conclusion that JA, GJ and KP really are completely clueless, and have NO STRATEGY going forth for B or Rex! I have talked with 4 people that viewed this video, and all are in saying the same thing, that we are in deep trouble with this bunch in leadership. Are we going to do the exact same BS we did in February with these stupid patient profiles??? God in Heaven, is this all they have to help us???? PATIENT PROFILES????? So basically it's nothing but another useless role play meeting! How in the hell can they keep a straight face and say what they say??? It's absolutely amazing!! Do you think they actually believe the lunacy that comes out of their mouths? They can't possibly believe it, and call themselves sane!

Every single person in my district has become serious about leaving Lundbeck, and this further strengthens my resolve to do just that!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must admit I came to the exact same conclusion. Apparently, they are just going to unpack the material from the last 2 meetings, and roll it out again. How does PA and up, agree to wasting resources like this? I think the bigger picture/problem for all of us, is that there really is no strategy in place to move forward with Brintellix and Rexulti. That's scary. When you have leadership betting the farm on role playing patient profiles over and over, then you know we are in deep, deep trouble.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given the the fact we didn't get the cognitive label change, I would of thought they would of canceled the meeting. It was ridiculous to have a meeting for just a label change anyhow. Didn't they say they wanted to minimize our time out of the field as much as possible????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was hoping that I would have my golden ticket before this meeting and be sitting there just smiling and laughing at them. still hoping for that. Save money guys! You know these meetings cost a fortune and I still haven't heard a single good reason to meet three months after the last meeting. And yes to the previous poster, I know several on my team looking. Can't wait for the gold ticket Acadia folks to leave next! They don't give a damn.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KP states in the video we will cover new things not currently in our bag. Of course everything will be new - It will say Trintellix. Get me out of here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was one of the most uncomfortable corporate videos I have ever had to watch! Did they really just say we are going to be having this national POA meeting to dig into patient profiles?????? There is no doubt in my mind that JA, KP and 3 are very intelligent people. I know they themselves can't actually believe the load of garbage that is coming out of their mouths in this video (I mean you can almost see their souls leaving their bodies with every word they utter). I WISH THEY WOULD JUST SAY "GUYS, WE HAVE CONTRACTS WITH OUR PARTNERS AND IN THESE CONTRACTS WE MUST DO CERTAIN THINGS TO STAY WITHIN COMPLIANCE AND PREVENT ANY LEGAL SITUATIONS. ONE OF THESE CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS IS TO HAVE A NATIONAL POA FOR BRINTELLIX AS SPELLED OUT IN OUR CONTRACT WITH TAKEDA. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND WE WILL MAKE IT AS FUN AND INFORMATIVE AS POSSIBLE." Your entire sales team is made up of intelligent, seasoned veterans. The more you put out shallow, hollow and non relevant videos and emails to your sales force the more you are crippling moral. I know the FDAs CRL to cognition was an unexpected blow, I think it was a shock to most, so I will give the home office a pass on that. But, can anyone tell me the last positive news we have received from Lundbeck home office????? And don't say an increase in bonus bc we know that was a farce bc of the unobtainable goals for the most part! I ask the home office to think of all the negative things that have been done say since let's say taking the cell phone expense away and put that into one list. Then make another list of all the positive and exciting, inspirational, motivating things that have been done in that same time period. As you can see one list is much, much bigger than the other. Do you think there is a corporation in the world that wouldn't have a major moral problem when you lay out ALL of the negative implementations that have been placed on the sales force?????

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to give Glover a public speaking course..... He is awful time and time again

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has had several public speaking course throughout his career AND tenure here.
    You can only do so much

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This video was the final straw for me. Just finished updating the resume and the hunt begins immediately.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you heard right. They did say we would "dig into the patient profiles". I heard it, but didn't believe it, so I backed it up and listened again. They literally have nothing to discuss, save the new name deal, so we just do the same thing over and over. Do they realize that they have become laughable to us with this incredible disconnect between us and them? I would hate to think they really believe that "digging into a patient profile" is going to increase business one dime! They can't possibly believe it in their heart! Everyone I have spoken with about the video is expressing the same disbelief in what they heard, and then they just laugh.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said and right on the money! I bet they had to take a ton of reshoots on the video because they were laughing so hard! No, they are not stupid, and they don't believe what they are saying! At least I hope they don't believe it! So patient profiles will save the day huh? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! I had to listen again also in disbelief! And best of all was "perceived access" issues.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I forgot about the "perceived access" comment! So the lack of coverage at UHC is just a problem of perception, and not reality. Same with Humana too I guess. Unbelievable! But at least we have the game saving PATIENT PROFILES!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should share with marketing some of actual managed care profiles that my customers have told me.

"Over a course of 10 days, Dr. Smith has had Plan X regect his patient 3 times and has asked him to fill out 2 questionnaires. They've required 6 months of history but this is a new patient so a phone call to the previous psych is being required"

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this happens with a lot MDs I call on. As least- it's their "perception".

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KP: you think we need to role play patient types and overcome "perceived" managed care obstacles? Why don't you get up on stage and show us what "good looks like"? The only qualifier is instead of patient symptoms, show us how to detail a doctor with United Health Care patients.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some assclown in HQ must tell these people that there are perceived issues.

it's real simple get rid of these roles and let them go out and sell and figure out why nobody takes them seriously. I bet in 1 month they would be fools for their comments around perceived coverage