KMR Medical

Discussion in 'Job-Seekers' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2012 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi everyone! I used to work as a sales rep in the philippines for kmr.
    IF YOU WANT TO SUE THIS COMPANY I WILL GIVE TO YOU ALL THE INFOS THAT I HAVE

blueconnect69@gmail.com

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is the case that 300k is owed to Medicare then no one will be paid. "DEEP DOO DOO" As mentioned in a previous post pretty much fits where they belomg.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is the case that 300k is owed to Medicare then no one will be paid. "DEEP DOO DOO" As mentioned in a previous post pretty much fits where they belomg.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the complaint terms? Will this force them to disclose commissions?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So..... How about getting paid now? Then again, you are at the home office and quite sure you will pay yourself first.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is still working at the home office? Jody? Dave? Piper? Cody?

....and are your rat bastards getting paid?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they really just shut down our email?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't access my email either.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all that worked for KMR - Hard lesson learned! Out of curiosity, how many months has it been since you were paid? I was there briefly and quit ...less than a month. I wanted no part in screwing elderly an medicare.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting stuff here. It appears they are slamming people (elderly people) with a telemarketing sales pitch focused on the pendants. Do whatever you can do via social media to spread the word about these guys and how they do business.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Danish poster. Thanks for the heads up! I am not sure how to create a new thread on this Caphe Pharma site. If you or anyone knows how to do so then please start a new thread with the name "Blue Connect" on this general discussion board. I think people especially elderly need to know who and how this company operates as well as future employees. Links from this KMR Medical need to be copied and pasted to the new "Blue Connect" thread so people can make informed decisions. Can't these guys find a better way to make a living? This type of call blasting is disgusting and there are a ton of elderly people who may not have the mental capicity to say no I don't need the silly pendant. If anyone needs a pendant, go to Walgreens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone applied for unemployment? I have heard of a few that have but home office is ignoring those request too.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish I had found this site BEFORE I was interviewed and "hired" by Nolan to work in Minnesota. On May first the day before I was to begin "training" I received a call from Nolan that KMR was not going to open in Minnesota because of "new restrictions" placed on the company by Medicare because KMR was "doing too good of a job" selling braces! It sounded fishy to me right away. This Newman character did not return calls nor did my "trainer".

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I began working with KMR in Jan as sales agent. Funny...we didn't get paid first 8 weeks and didn't get paid at the bitter end!!! What bargains we were, long hours writing business for them without getting paid! And they still are going out of business...wow what lousy business managers they must be! My son is attorney and I spoke to him and his partner about all of our situations and we definitely have grounds for a class action lawsuit if anyone is interested. Not only that...but in the State of Texas, it's against the law to mail our commission checks like they did w/o any explanation showing car allowance, commission, referrals, bonus...And think of the seniors who didn't get their pers units in the 3 weeks we were told to tell them. If you call your clients, you would find a large number who fell and got hurt, had heart attacks or some emergency while waiting 2-3 months for their pers. They have lawsuits too. You and I aren't the only ones who got scammed big time! And I think there are penalties for what they did to these trusting seniors. I believed we were really doing something good..boy was I ever dumb!

16. To all,

I am a Special Agent with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General. My job duties include investigating Medicare/Medicaid fraud.

After reading this thread on KMR, I am very concerned. I am very interested in speaking with some of you regarding your experiences with KMR. If you have any information you would like to share, please contact me at the e-mail listed below. Include “KMR” in the subject line.

stephen.smith@oig.hhs.gov

I will confirm receipt of your e-mails with a simple reply. Due to my current case load, you may or may not be contacted for an interview in the future.

Thank you for your assistance.

Stephen L. Smith
    Special Agent
    U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
    Office of Inspector General
    Office of Investigations
    Salt Lake City Field Office

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received their money?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't received money from sales in late April and the first two days in May.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

0 0 googleplus0 0
    CEBU, Philippines - The Department of Labor and Employment-7 noted several violations committed by Direct Access Corporation and its officials during their inspection conducted last week.

In a press conference yesterday, representatives of the company’s 664 terminated workers revealed the said violations.

Based on the labor inspection report, Direct Access Corporation has total payables of P9,258, 247.65 to its terminated workforce representing non-payment of overtime pay, incentives, allowances, night shift differential, proportionate 13th month pay and unlawful withholding of slaries/wages affecting 664 workers/employees.

“It is not P6.4 million but P9.2 million,” said Dennis Derige, spokesperson of Partido ng Manggagawa who is assisting the workers on what actions to take with their recent plight.

The group initially said that the company has payables of at least P6.4 million to the workers.

The US-based call center company that is located at Asiatown I.T. Park in Lahug, Cebu City, was also found to have failed to remit the employees’ premiums to Philhealth and Social Security System from March to July, 2012 and non-remittance of Pag-ibig contributions from April to July 2012.

Jeffrey Newman, Direct Access Corporation’s chief operating officer was also found to have no alien working permit from DOLE.

The Associated Labor Unions-Trade Union Congress of the Philippines, the country’s largest labor federation, through its spokesperson, Art Barrit, said that they asked TUCP Partylist Rep. Raymond Democrito Mendoza to sponsor a House Resolution to conduct an investigation on the issue.

Sylvio Dorig, spokesperson of the group of workers also asked Malacañang’s intervention on their plight.

In their letter addressed to President Benigno Aquino III, they asked for financial assistance and for the issuance of a hold departure order against Newman.

The group also asked the President that a tripartite conference shall be held among stakeholders in the BPO, DOLE and the workers, in order to discuss the possible introduction of strict labor standards and relations so that what happened to the workers will not happen to other workers in the said industry.

Direct Access Corporation’s workers were all terminated last July 30, reportedly without notice from the company, who declared that they have no more funds. - THE FREEMAN