King Restasis

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy holidays from the King!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks King! Too bad you will be King for only another month or two. We are whupping y'all arse! Merry Christmas to you and your serfs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vouchers don't count. Nobody is refilling them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because managed care is horrible! Top plans in my area don't cover Xiidra and rejected it when it was reviewed but kept Restasis. Doctors won't touch it because it's not covered and all the PA'S are a pain. So thanks for the handouts that say is covered they went in the trash, bc here is really not.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had the same experience with Xiidra, coupon did not work at all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1/3 of my 95 Rxs for the week were refills. So much for it only being that first one free and "no coverage". Drug is working within the 1st month obviously, or they wouldn't have gone to get that refill.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I bet you are out detailing this week, aren't you? You go boy!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Negative. Why would I do that? For all these people complaining about not getting a Christmas gift, how 'bout the fact that we're off this week without having to take vacation? Not all companies do that - even in pharma.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You bet I am out detailing and burying King's arse!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well let the "king" rest in piece. I have passed restasis in NRX for the past 5 weeks, and now I am only 20 Rxs from passing in TRX. You can lie, you can hide my samples, you can steal my samples and coupons and I will beat you. You hear that...that's this Xiidra rep kicking your @$$!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know the restasis rep in my area is not the only one hiding my samples and coupons

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are suing Jennifer Anniston on her false claims and false breasts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The King checking in, have you kids had enough or do you need more whuppin?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need a Whuppin!
    Restasis rules the day.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a rep in Puerto Rico or Florida, where most prescribers were prohibited from prescribing Xiidra.

Too bad for your Allergan reps in my area though. It must suck for them to watch their NRxs and TRxs continue to plummet from their top writers. Took less than 6 months on the market. Incredible. Wish I could say it was cuz I'm a great sales rep, but to be honest, I'm not all that great. Must be the actual drug working that's doing all the heavy lifting for me.