Ken Frazier

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2016 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These have been trying times for the once great MRK. Ken is the leader, taking the role of Chairman, CEO, and President. With the accolades comes the criticism. I would like to use this thread for people who work at Merck to express their opinions of the leadership of Merck and how Wall Street views them in today's environment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wall Street doesn't view them very well. The price to earnings is 32. Usually it is 15. This is a disaster in the making. Ha ha, it is kind of funny how poorly managed this company is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken is leader who took Merck out the ditch. Not sure if the C1 Suite is helping him. Our implementation with customers is POOR and Management is clueless!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am black and I matter so there!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

In other words your ass will be handed a pink slip soon!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, this is definitely code for....."my ongoing quarterly tactic is to cut expenses. Growth is not an option".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My only concern is how to dump you all into obscurity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's all hail the great leader and defender of the constitution that sat back and did nothing as a trustee at Penn State while Jerry Sandusky preyed on little boys. Ken should be tarred and feathered.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken, reduce the headcount by at least 60% and save our wonderful company. Enhance the returns to the investors screw the scums!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Kenny! Thanks for throwing +65 retirees under the bus on their healthcare plans. By the way what is your salary and bonus for 2016? Bet they throw in a few extra bananas for screwing the seniors. Pathetic!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post!! And if you are a current employee, get out on your own terms. Frazier's only goal is to keep earnings decent by cost cutting until he reaches mandatory retirement in 3 years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He bufued Peter Kim, and Peter Kim loved it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken F. delivers consistent performance: The market goes up, Merck goes down. The market goes down, Merck goes down. Our captain does not waiver. If it were not for the dividend, no one would own this stock.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kenny, I admire your independent thinking and the wealth you produce in my portfolio. Dividends are welcome and downsizing is appreciated by those of us who produce and not beg.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's already shitcanned 50% of us.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shitcan needs major expansion! Come on Kenny boot them in the ass. I want more returns!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you return to hell where you belong you selfish prick.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing but your garden variety reggin

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell will be an appropriate outcome for your worthless ass. Be forewarned hell has no deli, no expense account, no gym and no low cost housing!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell is no place for you because the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee, Peter Kim.