Keith Richards - Go Fuck Yourself

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Breakingnews, Aug 6, 2015 at 5:03 PM.

1. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Considering the Stones Satanic Majety's Request was a CLEAR RIPOFF of Sgt. Pepper, this is rich. He pretty-much admitted it in the interview. The Stones were the J.V. Team.

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

They both started out trying to emulate Chicago blues and ended up going in 2 different directions. I like them both for 2 different reasons. I never would have guessed though, that the Stones would outlive the Beatles - especially Keith.

4. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

What was amazing to me as a younger man was discovering the music and life style of the Beatles before they got a manager who gave them matching haircuts and clothes when they were the darlings of the German music scene. The PR guys brought them to the US as clean cut Brit boys singing love songs to the 10-15 yr old girls. It worked and I really liked their music, but to see the contrast retrospectively really gave a new slant on how their music "changed" when it really only returned to roots prior to bubble gum music fame.

Vagitarian likes this.