Keefer

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2014 at 1:18 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An embarrassing hillbilly of a CEO that somehow finagled his way into this organization and has everybody snowed. He is THE REASON this company is such a dreadful place to work. Publicis Global really needs to look at his phony little empire of flunkies. All are a talentless, unimaginative, lying, thieving bunch of charlatans. The fact that this company does not have a HUGE Class Action Lawsuit against them for unfair labor practices is mind boggling? Look at the top to find the reason this company is viewed as the bottom of the CSO barrel!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason for no lawsuit is probably because PSS goes by the book. They also treat employees better than required by law where possible. The company has actually earned recognition for excellence in the industry. Senior management and support personnel are excellent. You appear to have a serious issue, but the way you choose to vent speaks volumes about you as the source. Not that I find it offensive, or anything. Just that you come off as kind of a jerk. Have a nice day!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No idea who this guy is but I can assure you that everybody that works for this company hates it. The CEO most be a POS based on my experiences with this place. They pay about 10-15 grand less than inVentiv and Quintiles. Cheap A$$ES.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning, HR! I just thought I'd cut and paste this from another Publicis thread so you can get an idea of what the average Publicis employee thinks of this company that has "earned recognition for excellence"...LMAO

RUN..... The other way! You are better off working at a retail store. PUBLICIS LIES lies lies lies then tells some more lies.

First ....they say in interview that the length of the contract is two years....then you find out it's for 7 months.
    2nd..... They say payroll check will be direct deposited..... They MAIL it to you until they get damn well ready to make it a direct deposit. You NEVER get paid on the dates they say you will. It's always after the payday ex, but they can't send an email and alert you to NON PAY DAY!
    3rd..... Reimbursement is only every two weeks for you to file it. Your manager can take their good ole sweet time about getting around to approving it (holding your $$$), and then it's 2 WEEKS from when you submitted it before you get YOUR $$$ back!!! They are using your money for their cash flow.
    4th..... Plan on having at least $300-400 of your money tied up in gas for PUBLICIST

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a CEO? LMAO

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know he engaged in a lot of favoritism and cronyism in the past. Very immature and would fly off the handle. Used his power to ruin people on a whim. Also, very unpolished and unprofessional. His inner circle is much of the same. Good job once again, Publicis.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Rick from working with him years ago at a different company. At that time,he was very unprofessional and I,and many others,had no respect for him. Since I was in management,I had may opportunities to observe him in action. It`s a shame that a person with such poor character remains in a position of authority.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Ricky... Why don't you jump on and tell us all about the people you claim to have "fired" ( or as you say "farrrrd"). Especially the ones who wouldn't sleep with you.

You are a lawsuit in the making. And a piece of sh*t of a human being.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Publicis Groupe! Your CEO is NOT capable of LEADING a top notch CSO. He continues to place his OLD crownies in leadership positions, and continues to treat all who are not part of his OLD Wy Eyth cult like garbage. He is a classless bully. New leadership from the top would do wonders for this organization. Get rid of his loser friends, too. Or better yet, watch what happens when they are no longer protected and have to stand on their own two feet. What a joke!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With as much respect as could possibly be due, this is Cafepharma. Nothing in your rant is specific. You seem to be approaching this situation with a somewhat biased view, and you don't seem all that credible. Just an observation from an outsider.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keefer

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hefner

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's takin money?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

definitely a piece of work of a company. the training is just a joke.

NEVER bother applying to this place ever!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's the bonus?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Billie Billie