kathy kobe please read

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever fuck y'all Kathy Kobe is the shit. :)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iam a fan stop hateing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop hating she the bomb if she were a man wouldn't nobody have shit to said.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What yall not going let me talk shit anymore iam tried of fucking hating ass bitches always begrudge others for doing well fuck u people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And oh BOY has it landed!! I can't believe what KK has managed to do to our Shire salesforce while we are still in launch mode for Xiidra. This is a total shot storm and we finished 160% to plan last year. She has no faith in our ability to launch a new product, even tho many of us have a decade or more of eye care and have good relationships with dallas came. We are being laughed at by Allergan and it is just embarrassing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF! KK has been gone from B+L for years, why are y'all hating/loving on her. She is at Shire now, if you want her back, p,ease take her ass back.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't give a damn where she works she is hot as hell. People need to stop hating.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa, words matter!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong u all upset because I would rather give KK a complement than u what u jealousy, oh well suck it up losers. Lol P.S. get a life already would u.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok we get it she is hot. Get a poster and a cold shower and move on.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obvious u don't get it or are u haters still wouldn't be talking shit, with your two face sometimely asses now saved that to your draft.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U know what the problem is with u people u just mad because KK is a real woman. Now saved that to your draft.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys having fun yet I know Iam crying crying over u ohh Lmao. U yall mad huh good. Scratch your ass and get glad. PS Andrea wash your feet before u wear sandals oh boy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys having fun yet I know Iam crying crying over u ohh Lmao. U yall mad huh good. Scratch your ass and get glad. PS Andrea wash your feet before u wear sandals oh boy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meth kills Lmao know wander u guys are so sick and have the nerve to think that u are better than someone else Lol haha haha what a joke. This is some funny stuff. What not going to save this your draft. What a bunch of losers haha.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That chick KK I love her.