Kathy Kobe - how is she hired after all these lawsuits?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm confused if you're on the losing end of 2 major lawsuits between Novartis and B & L how the hell do you get the keys to your own business unit at Shire if you're Kathy Kobe? How the hell does that happen? Legally?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've been asking the same question. Somewhere there's an answer to this but it needs to come from Perry Sternberg and he still hasn't learned how to properly say Vyvanse yet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes he always used to say glu-coma, not glaucoma. Needs to get penii out of his mouth

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vyvanse hasn't grown in scripts or share since PS & KK rolled in here. Reps make less, do more busy work, and everyone above a RD level is making more. The reps who grew, challenged management just kinda disappeared!!! Hmm? Any comments KK ???

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's fantastic. Competent, polished and professional. Peole don't like a successful woman. I am a man posting this. People! Karma! Don't be mean. Kathy is a good person and kind

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally support post. The troll is starting to stir the negative pot again!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh-Yeahhhh. But what do you say about this fact that was written below?

"Vyvanse hasn't grown in scripts or share since PS & KK rolled in here. Reps make less, do more busy work, and everyone above a RD level is making more. The reps who grew, challenged management just kinda disappeared!!!"

She obviously is not very successful since coming to Shire and the data supports it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma? What Karma??? For questioning poor performance that is directly tied to KK's and PS's leadership tenure? The more I read this shit, the more I'm convinced KK is posting. Right after she wiped out her leadership team for challenging her and her unethical, non compliant behavior she posted "Karma" as her status on Facebook. Here's some news for you KK, the bad Karma is all on you and why no one trusts you and you are all alone in life.

So bring it on and call me a troll and think that I am unemployed, WHATEVS, but I know the facts and she is a HORRIBLE leader!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow so you're friends on FB with her, interesting

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet again no denial. Everyone is on to you Kathy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up KK. You've got work to do which most agree you are incapable of pulling off

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP: Please take down this hateful thread. Thank You, Shire OBU

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop trying to surpress the truth you paid, fucking troll!

LET THE TRUTH BE HEARD!

Fact of the matter is you can run any CP search on Kathy Kobe, KK or Shire VP of Sales and 99% of them will be negative. CafePharma knows this and they even laugh at how bad she is. I bet she has the most negative threads written about her in CP history. She's so bad Martin Shkreli sends her roses for taking the pressure of him and his obscene pricing on drugs for dying people. LOL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Sad Troll: You have an obsession with KK and it is not healthy for you. She must have fired you and now you post trash every day. Please seek the help y'all desperately need. Shire OBU

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't speak for me. I'm in the OBU and I avoid her like the plague.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. The one sad sack who is trying to divert from the truth is who needs to go.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are you located? Maybe we can sit down for coffee and discuss your potential issue. OBU HR

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overland Park, KS

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think I missed it so can KK or the person who posts daily with their phoney-baloney support answer the above questions on performance? The majority of Shire would like to hear.