Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The number 1 ranked territory is second from last in TRX's (revenue).
    The rep makes the most money, gets all the praise and goes on an awards trip but the territory produces the second least amount of revenue. Umm????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year, when one of their favorite reps lost medicaid coverage in her state...RH and the ABM and some others had a meeting to discuss what they were going to do for her since she wouldn't be making a big bonus.

I'm pretty sure no other territory would get that service. We all struggle with medicaid and caremark and no one is meeting to decide how to make things right for us. if we lose coverage, then oh well. its just that much harder to make a bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and another one goes heading out the door...of course most of us wont here about it becasue they'll swep it under the rug. here's something fun to try...look at a roster from 2 years ago AND now look at one today....65% turnover in 2 years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what territory was the rep from that left this time?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hearing about a second wave of layoffs in quarter 3...any truth to this? my manager was dropping hints on my last two field rides. i cant stomach any more of this.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RibaPak had its day of importance in dual therapy, great innovation from RH in all reality. That said, take a look at the data from the daa's: just give 600qd via the generics once anemia smacks the pts down. No superiority data and the preferred SP sweetheart deals of old while missing the importance of or inability to contract with large pbms/insurance companies have caught up. If you want to be a big player, you have to play ball and rebate ect like all major pharma outfits do. With all the contractual business and state medicaids kicking off and ins co's flat out blocking due to high cost relative to generics, all that is left to do is try to stop the bleeding as best you can. Good luck! So glad to have moved on and not have to try and fight the "common sense compliance stance" that sells it. Would not be surprised to see them cut everyone and hold on to the current revenue to keep this place afloat until something in the pipeline eventually hits. Do you really think they are going to launch an oncology product with the current sales force? Get the ol resumes ready and polished along with your story of well it really was about trying to not lose marketshare, not necesarrily gaining any after a year of sellling. Anyone not already convinced to Rx rbk sure as hell isn't going to start now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above poster is dead on. However, getting another job right now is tough. So im holding on to kadmon for the $...until i can get something better.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice one Dick!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JS was fired and Blake is probably enjoying early retirement. Some of us know the truth about what happened.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Issac vs. Three Rivers Pharmaceuticals (Kadmon) Lawsuit:

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/michigan/miedce/2:2012cv12808/271081/

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wells v. Three Rivers (Kadmon) Lawsuit:

Cause - Americans with Disabilities Act
    Result - Dismissed / Settlement
    Case - 3:11-cv-00701
    Location - Nashville

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this compnay under the "biotech board"? From what I can tell generic drugs with mostly former contract reps isnt biotech....im just saying.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Maybe it should be proactively moved to the "Lost Civilizations" forum rather than Biotech. Then again, it has always been more of a reactive culture than a proactive culture so maybe it is more appropriate to wait until they go under.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

had my first phone interview with janssen to sell TMC 435...oh boy i hope i get it!!!! there must be 80 openings on the website. drug doesnt launch for 9+ months recruiter told me, so that means nothing but mkt devlopment for the next year.

im done pretending this place and me have a future, its total bull. im out of this hell as soon as i can find something worthy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was called today about the mi oh in territory. I told the recruiter if they come up to 98k. I'd think about it. No way am I goin back into pharma and then she tells me that Boringerin is gona be coming out w a new hep c drug. Great way to sell a open spot. I'll stay in my genetics world.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoping all the good reps go over to J&J, at least it will be a really drug and a real biotech company!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HMM isn't it weird that our NSM is in PA this year and last year it was in the Bahamas? The writing is all over the wall that this company is going down...real fast..sounds like money is a bit tight this year already? J & J called me yesterday...can't wait to get out of this brainwashed company...its sick!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About time that Ronnie "left" the company, too bad we can't get some of the rest of his "old TRP gang" to leave with him. Brighter days ahead

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats the best way to handle life...just laugh!!!!!!! this placfe is a JOKE, so enjoy it:)