Just saw a email I was not supposed to see

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed that Mylan is hiring but I would bet that none of you can qualify because they want a resume!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. The bum does it on 7 boards, they don't work and if Obama had a son it would look like him 2 FUNNI

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, wrong. Vaccine not safe either. PC responsible for largest stream of income to the company-even more than oncology. CTEP does have a chance. Januvia will not be done in 2020. Competition will be tough with Osteo, but what else is new? We've been doing that in many therapeutic categories. The problem is the forecast they give us. If they get that right things could be different. But then again, that might be asking too much.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30K patient ctep outcomes study set to conclude in 2017. if that turns out well, company will file and it could be successful. but,they saw safety issues and/or no outcomes with the other three that have gone before it. only possibility is our outcomes study has twice the patients as the last one that failed and it was given the green light to forge ahaed part way through. so it has a chance.

any word on osteo? very quiet there.

i think they will keep us around so that they have a sales force to launch. if the osteo and ctep fail, then layoffs will be inevitable. diabetes has some new products on the horizon to add to the januvia portfolio so some reps (1-2) will remain until januvia goes off.

then, again we might all be gone tomorrow, so who knows with merck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the overall optimistic picture. We are about to close on a new house and we are counting on a steady income from Merck to make this happen. Best to everyone!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It should be a very small house. I attended the Monday meeting and reductions are Hugh!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hugh who?

It's "huge" you a-hole.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is huge is between my femurs minidick!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the v numbers ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong across the board. Another management line of B.S. We've seen it before. Many times before.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE 100%

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is %100 use your head for something besides a hayrack!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Original Poster, any updates or added information? Thank you for the early heads up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The group at the most will be only one up and a significant number zero up. A major change since original posting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! So you were accidentally forwarded a second email with thr changes?! What crazy luck! Smh.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma! You reps dissed R&D and now you are being laid off. Have fun working at the deli store! You already know the manager!! bawhahahahaha!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone at HQ know upcoming timeline? Historically they have optimized managers first, then reps. Maybe managers find out in Sept and reps in Oct? That would wrap it all up prior to end of year. Just guessing. Anyone have info?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better be above plan when the final 1s numbers come in a few weeks from now and if placed get ready for huge territories and overnights. CTLs got it worse, they will be trimmed to the bone. This stinks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we know your Mother real well. The fat hog with the bottle of colt 45 and Crack pipe.
    Get them floors mopped leroy

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will we get 1S Bonus?