Just got fired today

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, May 27, 2016 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But before I left, I made copies of four patient chart cmn's which had been altered by the sales rep and manager for posterity.
    Guess it's too late to submt this info to corporate compliance.
    Anyone have suggestions?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's never too late to report fraud but you put yourself at risk for having possession of those altered CMN's. Corporate has too take any accusations of impropriety seriously even if they think you are just a disgruntled ex-employee
    If it was a Medicare patient you could notify Medicare of this anonymously and that may provoke an investigation from them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never considered that I woud be in trouble because of what a couple douchbags did, so I burned them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will burn. I just happen to be your rep and know who you are. I have notified compliance and have also submitted a hipaa violation claim against you personally to CMS.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao
    Bullshit alert!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the new captcha.....answer the question...."this driver is on a chair, his pig wife, or drugs"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you lincare losers get off our board?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His pig wife... she is a sales rep

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you despise your rep so badly why didn't you apply when the position was open? Not good enough to present to doctors? Not confident in yourself? Low self esteem? Or just not capable of getting the job done? Why are you afraid to challenge yourself? Being a driver is a dead end job you know!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you ever tire of projecting your feelings of inadequacy on others? Is this part of your daily affirmation process?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry but o2 drivers lack adequacy. I honestly have more respect for my offices janitor.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww poor thing. Did a "driver" break your heart or just use you like everyone else so you are bitter and lashing out.
    LOL now that I think of it maybe you are really a driver trying to make reps sound pathetic.. can't imagine a real sales rep lacking the mental capacity to get the best of a "driver" in an argument and posting such weak responses for all to see. Keep trying you will get the hang of it eventually.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm curious, what did you get fired for?
    Please tell me you didn't get caught banging the sales rep in the O2 van...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit lying! Your office doesn't have a janitor. Not while Rotech is trying to stay afloat worrying about saving $10 a day at each location and freaking out about overtime.
    I guess your career is a dead end if you bother to notice the ship is sinking. You will be in the same unemployment line as the drivers you dispise so much. You would already be unemployed if not for VA contracts prolonging the inevitable

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep sounds like a driver used her as a juice bucket and she is still kinda hostile towards drivers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For your information I'm a dude. And you guys are sick. Every driver I've met I haven't met a woman under 200 lbs that would touch one of these drivers with a 10 foot pole. Face it. You guys have dead end jobs. Are generally overweight. And live in trailer homes

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a dude? Lol Sure you are Nancy
    First, my wife is 121 lbs ( and what do you have against the thick girls shallow Half? )
    Second, I don't need a career since my wife and I are both retired military and this job is money for more toys ( guns, boats, another Harley, etc.. ) and to keep me from sitting around getting fat and annoying her. I like the job because it's easy, I get to meet people and I dont have to deal with a candy ass like you who has an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass.
    Third, my 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath on 5 acres is not the Taj Mahal but it's no trailer.. and its paid for. But you keep making assumptions.
    The irony about this.. you and I both could be full of shit so this whole conversation is moot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why feed the troll?
    Don't judge all reps by this jerk or if you have a bad one. We love our rep. She thanks us for our efforts on a daily basis. She brings us breakfast on Mondays and last Christmas we all got Christmas cards thanking us for all the hard work and $100 gift card in each one.
    She would make a great manager with her WE ARE A TEAM attitude but it would probably cut her pay. A GOOD sales rep can be invaluable just as CSR's and drivers are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to bring in breakfast until I learned the real driver attitudes on here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao Liar!
    Why would any sane person cease an act of benevolence and appreciation toward the people they work with because of anonymous things said on here?
    Grow up you clown.