Just GO already

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tokd you u were full of shit! And s stink ass!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It just gets worse and worse... Where are the job descriptions because AZ just makes stuff up as they go.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so sad so many cry babies here if it is so bad here, just quit already-we love it here-my team id filled with jelly filled and tea breaks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why in the hell would anyone want to leave this paradise! 2 to 3 hour work day, free lunches, free restaurant gift certificates, free gas, good bennies, nice car, great money! WHO IS THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER THIS THIS???

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe because there is no future in these jobs and the longer you stay the fewer opportunities you have for anything close to a decent paying job. Looking for work at age 50 with Pharma sales experience as your competitive position is not a good prospect. I have been actively interviewing for 18 months to get out and have not found anything but I feel better that I am at least making an effort. Otherwise, I would not be able to tolerate this mind numbing boring ass job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right. And these threads are hilarious. Notice there was one about chappy managers and it got pulled?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so many jellies that complain here follow the meal plan or leave thanks jesus