Just announced, Hydexor is dead.

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2017 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh well, next round of layoffs coming soon. maybe before the end of the FY?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have meant April. People will lose there jobs in sales. Count on it. Reorganization coming next month.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not dead just incomplete negative Nancy. Get a life.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA stopped approving me too products. Triple generic is a me too. You get a life and a brain. Idiot.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blessing in disguise. The best thing to happen to DSI in a long time. Would have been a bust that cost the company millions.

Morphabond won't be any better. Can't wait to sell a branded pain med in a generic market.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great point, look at how xareto and eliquis have failed in generic blood thinning market, and its not like people abuse pain killers at all so theres really no need, yure a natural marketer

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another idiot posting. Yeah a triple generic is the same thing as a factor xa can warfarin. I can't believe I work with these people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Debbie Downer:(

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Debbie not going to save this company. Why don't you face reality? Mr positive

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, thank goodness it only cost SEVERAL HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS in payments to Charleston Labs to get to this point, as well as a couple years of people resources. A little too optimistic from day 1. We could have squandered that money on other potential drugs that would have failed, darn!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yikes... so now with every thing being planned and rolled out for new quater and new year ... how many reps / managers do we need to market injectafer and morphabond ??? Maybe 1/2 of what was in Houston ? Also do we think AR managers and reps will be slashed first and DSI legacy employees given first dibs ? Lot to think about

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yikes? yikes? hope you are gone, you are a POS

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldn't a triple generic be a me three?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This had to be the stupidest product idea I have ever seen. Anyone involved in purchased it or Morphabond
    has proven they are 100% out of touch with the world of 2017.