Jublia Results

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may be a dirty little secret but other than free product the TRx are pathetic!
    Why:
    1) It doesnt do much as has no data that shows its better than the generic products
    2) Valeant is good at firing and tax shelters, not marketing.

Post any results if you want to argue this beeyatch!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unfortunately true!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps Pearson can cover this at next call?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"TRXs are doing great on all our brands. But you can't see it because it's moving through our specialty pharmacy. I mean an independent specialty pharmacy. Trust us"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"of course we make money off all the prescriptions. We would never give away or pay and lose money for prescriptions!"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not kid ourselves without Philidor and the free refills everyone would give up on Jublia. Why insurance pays for this product is another mystery . Not that many are seeing good results either crazy !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if the useless turds in management get off their lazy asses and get these products covered thru insurance we'd have decent sales!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jublia doesn't work. That's the real dirty secret here. Doesn't work for patients and the doctors say it's water. Mine don't even want the samples anymore. I used it for close to a year and saw no improvement. Insurers will stop paying for it soon and then we will really be screwed. It's already flattening and will decline soon but our goals will be higher.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a lie !

Nice try !!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No ins covers it is a fact! Just ask the docs if ya think it's so easy to move. Without Philidor most territories are screwed!!

11. holland1945

holland1945 Guest

Seriously though, what insurers actually cover Jublia? I can't find any that do, even though there are online comments from patients who say their insurance company keeps getting billed for refills.

Does anyone know what insurers cover Jublia????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't. That's the Philidor magic. It'll all be sorted out soon enough. Just keep an eye on the subpoenas and an eye on the job market.
    The sad part is all the people that are going to be hurt by this that really don't deserve it

13. holland1945

holland1945 Guest

Philidor is all smoke and mirrors, but I'm still not understanding how Philidor is taking in money at all. They have about 1,400 employees whose checks are clearing every other week...money is coming from somewhere. Valeant itself?

Meanwhile, no one pays for Jublia out of pocket, docs don't recommend it, and MP is running super bowl ads and getting celebs to shill for toe fungus (!!!) of all things. So what's the missing piece here?? Thanks for any help.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HI- I AM MARIO LOPEZ! FIGHT UGLY TOES WITH JUBLIA!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philidor pushes the refills. Once an ins, company pays for the

1st fill then Philidor keeps sending refills without consent of patients. They do this with a number of products. Many patients have no idea why they keep getting refills...it's free ! Their insurance pays big bucks pushing refills is key to $$$$$$ @ Philidor and my paycheck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get that part...I get jamming the idiot insurer who covers it. But why/how does Philidor give products like Jublia away for $75 for people who aren't insured? Why even bother with that at all? What's the purpose??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Philidor employees complete prior authorization request forms?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who fn cares! Jublia and all Derm products here are not great. Hardly anyone is hitting goal and the payouts suck!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mario Lopez thinks j is great. Got rid of the toe fungus and that embarrassing rash.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

purpose is to show TRX growth to investors like they will on the call on Monday. Nobody asks if the TRXs are profitable. Many are not but who cares when you have everyone focusing only on try growth. And you need to show the volume growth so you can say it's bigger than the pricing growth.