Join our class action lawsuit for wrongful termination

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you believe you have been wrongfully terminated by Applied Medical, please call 1-877-789-9709 to find out if your case can be included in our class action lawsuit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will need a phone call center with 50 operators to handle all the calls.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of terminations are you talking about? Just wondering if I might be a part of this? Did they make something up?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha. Good luck chump!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sexual discrimination, retaliation and two disability discriminations so far, but we just started.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice! From what I've heard from friends who have been fired from Applied, they don't do exit interviews or have any type of grievance procedures to learn about these issues. Go get them!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't need any luck. Just facts. I am sorry to say we have a lot of evidence I wish Applied behaved legally but they do not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NICE! Thanks for coming forward and finally challenging them about this. I'll call Monday morning. I know I have a good case too! Sad that it had to come to this for them to learn their lesson about how to treat their employees, but this needs to be done! Maybe they will finally change their unethical behavior if forced to do it. Any idea when this will all take place?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was with Applied a few years back and never had a problem with them. But I do remember signing some paperwork when I started that said I could quit without notice and without giving a reason or I could be terminated without notice without a reason.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they have employment at will, but there are laws they still have to comply with in regards to retaliation, sex, age and disability discrimination. No law firm would take a case if it couldn't be won.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you didn't have a problem then you are not a candidate for the lawsuit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone treated unethically and with discrimination should call. Applied has plenty of money and will have to pay out and they will not change but the people they injured will have their day in court.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yhea, applied has plenty of money. that was my money they owed me. take em to the cleaners!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so over due. Finally they will have to deal with their behavior towards their employees once and for all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully, the fact that they try to fight unemployment when they have no case will add to how bad they look and how much they have to pay out! Cheap asses!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! They deserve to be sued and hope they get hit hard!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that this was not true. I don't like these guys either, but I don't see any court filings anywhere.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That phone number doesn't work. Just a fast busy signal. ???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's probably busy from all those disgruntled people who were fucking around on the job who realized it wasn't fair that they got fired and should have in fact been promoted for all the things they didn't do. Hang in there. You'll get through eventually, but you'll quickly find out that you and the lawyer who's going to try to take this case, actually have no case.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is too funny. What a bunch of losers you people are.