JnJ Credo Crisis Team sent to Depuy Synthes Monument Plant

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by anonymous worker, Nov 6, 2015 at 2:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. (There is no board for Depuy Synthes or JnJ manufacturing so I am dropping this here)

For the 3rd try running the Credo Survey at the Monument plant has given below par scores on the Credo Survey.

This years scores are in the 30% to 40% rankings well below the average of 70% for JnJ generally.

A Credo Crisis team responded and the results are not good.

Even under a CIA (Corporate Integrity Agreement) there are now coming out allegations of a person being threatened for calling the Credo Hotline and many hotline complaints have gone unanswered.

Targeting of employees has been alleged and the overall morale of the plant is to the point where in one of the most conservative counties in Colorado Talk of UNIONISING has been mentioned amongst many of the blue collar work force.

The Credo Crisis Team has been there since November 1st 2015 and just finished up interviewing the management.

They team interviewed the general employee population first and the results found a consensus among the employees of rampant favoritism, targeting of employees for speaking out about issues, poor pay and working conditions at the plant, and a general atmosphere at the plant of fear and intimidation.

The Credo Crisis team did do one good thing so far. The blue collar work force is now talking amongst each other and organising.

Breaking....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The J&J Credo Crisis team should also be focusing on the Sr. Leadership at DePuy Synthes, but then again, they should be busy enough at corporate J&J dealing with the unethical Sr. Leadership that is running J&J, starting with Gorsky who is nothing more than a common criminal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing happened in Elmira when there was Union talk... I wish you luck, but don't hold your breath...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep, they'll come out with the sunshine pitch until the Union talk blows over then it will be same 'ole, same 'ole.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True story.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/miracleindustry/americas-most-admired-lawbreaker/

And it doesn't stop there either. Look at some of the current leadership at DePuy Synthes and their role and lies with the recent ASR. No need to mention any names but it is sad and disgusting that this culture trickles down across their teams too. They should be in jail not in leadership roles.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left J&J several years ago when I found it painful for me personally to be surrounded by colleagues who would compromise their integrity and basic moral values while putting end user patients at risk all for the sake of sales and profit growth and advancing their own careers. I sleep much better at night no longer rubbing elbows with those for whom I have no respect. There were days when there wasn't a shower hot enough or long enough that could wash off the scum from those I worked with on a daily basis.

And yes, many of these individuals should be in prison, not in leadership positions.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The crisis team should look into the total joint division. The credo does not apply. No health insurance offered but the spine and trauma divisions have it. Also higher commission rates as well. Yet we have to sign off on all the JNJ training modules. May be time to look at other companies. I once respected corporate but have come to realize that we in the field are just a thorn in their side .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in monument and union talk is untrue or very small at the least. People at this plant are known for blowing things out of proportions. Do not listen to the original poster.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has always been a lack of ethics and accountability. Over 22 years I have seen a lot of it, even up to today. Someone on the monument credo team was arrested for soliciting hookers mug shot on the local news but he was allowed to remain on the credo team and even keep his job after complaints of sexually harassing employees. They don't really hold up the credo unless it deals with share holders.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone, it is only getting worse. They fired a bunch of employees because they are too noisey about how bad things are getting and how shady the plant is being run. I am surprised the FDA or OSHA has not shut them down. The validations and CAPA are totally hokey and they can barely follow a work instruction to save their life.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what garbage are you talking about?! you give yourself away by saying "them" not us. So one can only conclude you are from zimmer-biomet and you have 483's coming out of every cupboard and try this tactic.