JH

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2016 at 12:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH is going to take over Marketing for all Aes. Teams????? That would be so funny. He keeps telling everyone "big changes" are coming. He doesn't have the self awareness to know that the marketing teams hate him. BH (his bestie) won't listen. the collapse will start. i hope this is not true. i think lots of firing coming

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From a business perspective it makes sense. But JH as a leader???!
    BH, JH and their minions are the equivalent of an evil, inbred, twisted version of dumb and dumber.

Referring to either of these individuals as "leaders" is a gross overstatement. Yes, they have big titles-but they are not leaders. You are right, the collapse will go on....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are so glad that you took the time to agree with yourself and that you have continued your lame tirade against BH and JH for the 1000th time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey if they are going to keep him around at least this way he will be out of sales and any influence on IC

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now we can make some money. And btw why are we keeping him around?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No reason to keep him. He is a clueless jerk protected by equally clueless Bill.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a world of bad people I can honestly say jh has to be one of the worst. There is small man complex and then there is the level this guy works at.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't have to work with him. Just quit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the merz troll, that responds at any given turn, grab a sip of hydration at the water-cooler pal, haaaahaaa...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to him?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"richard" always has been a "richard"

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the story on this guy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH is still around, still the same arrogant, conceited sob that believes that he somehow knows what physicians want.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sad little man