Jerry Stovall???

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2016 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come on, managed markets is full of these demoted losers. We all can name at least 10 that were demoted years ago and continue to haunt us at our meetings and on our teleconferences with their worthless updates.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well today I have3 more phone calls to make before heading to the gym. Director pay no direct reports tell me why I should feed bad again? Because I do not have to watch you fake calls and relationships that you do not have? Most places do not even let reps in especially if manager is with them. You want my demotion

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I don't want your demotion. I have too much self respect. If I was voted off of the island like you were, and knew they were just tossing me a bone, I would pursue other opportunities rather than stay somewhere where I knew I wasn't wanted.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and the same is true at HQ in marketing and sales.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of RADs and I.D.s were demoted from sales and marketing, dumb ass. Just go down the list.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check your facts sparky.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry your sweet little head because most of these RADs and IDs will be cut in this massive layoff that is coming.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida team cheer must be Oink Oink Sueeyeee!!!! Quite a herd of porkers.