Jerry Stovall???

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2016 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAPs is full of people either demoted because they failed in a leadership position or they decent sales people who were not seen as having leadership potential. It is one or the other.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't care if you believe me... HR didn't support me... Didn't take the serevance pkg... A great lawyer... Plenty of proof... Gets you slot of money... It just takes a couple of years. Glad the old fuck is gone

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Most of MAPs are demoted long ago. For example, Texas, California, Florida, Ohio just to mention a few.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a reason why most of them do not have the word Director in their title any longer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the Fuck.... This is a thread about how worthless Jerry Stovall is.... Shit up assholes.... You'll all be gone soon enough.... Just like Jerry Boy

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the Fuck.... This is a thread about how worthless Jerry Stovall is.... Shit up assholes.... You'll all be gone soon enough.... Just like Jerry Boy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize he's still here right? And sorry you think he's worthless, kinda funny actually. He's a great guy, doubt if you even know him.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the input Dustin

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, he is gone. But the stench of all his diversity promotions are stinking up the place.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jerry's a fine leader. He's still here, so it proves you know nothing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next stop MAPs where all the old crusty cast offs end up eventually.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, you must his mistress he hired in St. Louis that hasn't worked a day in three years. Didn't he tell you he was being retired? hahaha that's too funny.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You found me out! Can't believe he tried to ditch me like that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mad or nah?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure he's gone because of all the money AZ has paid out for lost lawsuits

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a fact!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ doesn't pay out for lawsuits, they settle out of court or they demote people like Jerry into Institutional sales or a RAD position, a non leadership role where they can hide in obscurity.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what role does an institutional director play?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Court Jester at meetings.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not any more! Haven't for a couple of years now. Finally, poor performers are removed from company