Jerry Stovall???

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2016 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting out while he can. Why wait until it is too late? Those in the know who have the ability to find a job outside AZ have been bailing this sinking ship for two years now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 days

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 days

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was not his decision... He's unemployable with his track record.... Good luck with that Jerry

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was not his decision... He's unemployable with his track record.... Good luck with that Jerry

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 Days

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only that were true, JS is very employable and when your sorry ass gets canned, just hope that you won't have to go begging for a job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, when he's still here in 3 days, then what?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already announced his region is being absorbed and he is being retired/severance out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha... Won't be getting canned because I have already collected my 1,000,000 paycheck after going after Jerry's fucking ass!!! No need for a job now troll.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My sorry ass will not "get canned"... My lucky ass just received $500,000.... Against Jerry and AZ!!!...Your the one who is fucked if yur still with AZ.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup!!! He's old and crusty.... And AZ is cleaning off old scabs!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's the Denver DM ? Nancy Andrews ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

24 hrs left Jerry

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D
    :D.o

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're funny! And no-one believes you!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you email him on Monday, bet you $50 he's still here!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post your name and email address and I will

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk about old and crusty and useless scabs, how about cutting most of MAPs. These old fucks are a drain on our money and our morale. Useless fat old cows consume our food at meetings and then take an early flight home. They use business travel to pay for their vacations.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never seen someone so wrapped in in their own venom. No matter the thread this person continues to steer the discussion back to managed markets. Dude or dudette, whatever happened to you, let it go. Don't let the hatred, envy, whatever eat you up inside.