Jerry Stovall???

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2016 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same thing that will happen to all of us one of these days. Probably sooner than you might think.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me the soft shoe and song man has left the building.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to make someone start a post asking "what happened?"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cbd and id and id leads and people being taken out left and right. Wait and see. His judgment cometh and that right soon.
    Andy Dufresne

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait! Isn't this the guy they had onstage at our last BEM? Was it Chicago? Or CA? Can't recall but if it's who I think it is, he was awesome!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha... Love that post!! Look out Dustin!! Yur next to get axed!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPRING CLEANING is a good thing!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jerry was one of the more respectful and professional CBDs. This is a shame given the remaining managers left.

You will be missed and thanks for everything!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me more about DB in Iowa, I've heard nothing good at ALL.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, who got fired in Indiana? Rumors about that one as well.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he had a reputation for firing women or if he had accusations made against him by women and H.R. was involved, then he was given the kiss of death. No man is going to escape their investigations even if they have to create evidence. They will take the word of a disgruntled even fired for cause female employee against his word every single time. It is a fact documented with many examples.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially if the woman in question was any race besides black. HR never supports sexism claims filed by black women.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR does not support ANY race when it comes to sexism claims. They just try to get rid of you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB sounds a lot like JS. Isn't it funny how Karma catch's these people sooner or later. This industry is about respect and professionalism. When will these people learn. When will DB get caught next??? Someone knew him very well to tell the truth. We don't need people like this in this industry. We need MATURE people. Karma is a funny thing. After all the people you have let go DB of Iowa are you next????

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit!!! H.R. is the least diverse department in AZ and they monitor and edit this site to prove that they do not allow any diverse thinking that they disagree with. It is a department that has been run by women for women since the company merged. How many hetero white males work in this dept.? That tells you how open this group is to hiring diverse people meaning anyone that is not female. So my guess is that they took the side of women, even fired and proven liars, against the evil white boss.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit, you like that word. I'm sure the facts spoke for themselves.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. Anyone who has worked in headquarters can attest to this. They have been sued multiple times for reverse discrimination. The answer to your question was zero white males when I worked there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While this may be true, the reality is that human resources has no power beyond jerking a few people around with their investigations or forcing us to withstand worthless diversity seminars.
    There is a reason why the company has allowed them to be dominated with women and minorities. It looks good on paper and they have no real authority or influence on company outcomes. But you can keep beating on them if you wish but nobody really cares.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So none of these post are about Jerry??