Januvia family sales q2

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me but your argument is stupid. Talk to the endos and they say when patients are properly educated about Byetta and Bydureon they are willing to try the needle. We're talking about a much better lowering of A1Cs than pills and don't forget the weight loss.

More PCs are coming onboard with injectables because they see the benefits . . . so that for the good luck cuz Januvia is on it's way out!

BTW, when is the FDA mandated rodent study going to be completed, the one about looking at the incidence of pancreatitis with Januiva. Is Merck hiding something? Or is it that they can't get rodents to participate in the study?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with those needles.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, at least the ARBs work, and I noticed you didn't post that Cozaar was such a great antihypertensive! The DPP4 class are weak agents against the A1C metric. What Januvia had was first in class status coupled with the class' increase in voice. Without Onglyza, Januvia would never have made that mark. Lastly, now that Onglyza is the only product in the bag, like Januvia has been and Benicar always was, the numbers will move up. The Amylin reps will take care of the incretin memetics.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an ass, Ava never did better than coz in ANY MARKET.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any market? Are you sure about that? The point was that Benicar did better than both agents as a later entry in market, and Januvia is doing better today by increased share of voice in class because they were first on the market just as Cozaar did better over all because they were first in class. By the way, thanks for the compliment, I do have a nice ass. I can't say the same about your face!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Firstly, you are talking about a bygone age where share of voice was a driver for sales. All ARBs are about the same ie an ACE without the cough. It was data twaddle and feet on the street that made the difference. In todays more evidenced based world, that side of the commercial model counts for much less.

Secondly, BMS were always really shit at sales and still are.

Lastly, Onglyza is poorly differentiated within the class. BMS are hangin' out for Dapa as the great white hope, but where is it?

For these reasons the metabolic franchise will continue to slump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"bygone era"? Less than 12 months ago, but you are right that BMS can't sell shit. The biggest joke is believing BMS will push Bydureon sales to the sky. A-Z might get them 1/2 way there, but not BMS reps. Onglyza only sells what it does as another choice to our paid speakers and docs mad at Merck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've seen the Januvia ad on Hulu at least 50 times and I'm totally on board with destroying my kidneys, making my pancreas explode, and the half-dozen other lethal effects that "may be fatal". I'm not diabetic and don't know anyone who is, but I'm convinced this is the best product for mainstream consumers since the iPhone.