Januvia family sales q2

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$1.417 billion for the quarter and growing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and I have never net a good merck rep although the one in my area Elizabeth E I would love to drain the twins in...smokin hot

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good, but kicking your ass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck ya they are kicking our ass!! What you dumb fucks don't understand is it should be selling more. First in class been out longer. What else do you exspect? Now if you don't think Onglyza will be over a billion a year drug your fucking r*****. Onglyza will never beat januvia but that doesn't mean it's not going to be a big time drug. Jackasses!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Billion? Maybe in 3-4 years, maybe. Seems that history has many examples of second, third or more drugs in a class kicking the 1st in class ass. Vasotec, Zocor, Lipitor, Benicar, etc, etc. and don't come back telling me there is no difference between Ong and Jan. if that is true, then the best "salesperson" should rise to the top.

Fucking dolt.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face the facts......you have been getting your asses kicked from day 1 of launch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is any territory doing well vs Januvia and friends. You better not sell vs GLPs . You are fucking yourself

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, what do you "exspect" lololol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Januvia kicks ass

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when you have the "best and broadest" formulary, this is what happens!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OVP will rise to lead the charge.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, last month (early July) my doc put me on Januvia and took me off Metformin.
    Within 2 weeks on Januvia, I lost about 12 lbs, and was drinking everything in sight! Why?
    Now I'm back on Metformin and feeling much better. My doc never really gave me a satisfactory explanation.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait till the BMS,AMYLIN,AZ group start confusing every doc with selling drugs which essentially do the same thing. None will increase sales but rather mess up whatever is there. What a fuckup this will be.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Positioning will be the key

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a great reply. You have to be a DBM or higher. Wait is that you Richard?????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Januvia train will not be derailed by BMS & AZ.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Bend over and I'll drive.......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Januvia was the first dpp4 to market, and that is why they are number 1. Being the first puts you in the drivers seat. If Onglyza was first to market...this threat would be on Merck's site. As for a class, they suck. It's a Nike swoosh.....A1C goes down marginally, and it goes up. It's like a sulf. Januvia did well because the reps erroneously promoted it as the "oral Byetta." Guess what...it's a piece of shit compared to Byetta and Bydureon. The only reason Januvia does more ( a lot more ) in sales than Byetta is because it's a pill. Onglyza will have it's redemption.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that why Benicar kicked Avapro's ass? Your argument is stupid. The Januvia family will continue to blow away Onglyza. Pills are always preferable to a needle, good luck with your injectables, you're gonna need it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just laughable. They own the DPP4 business because they are more knowledgable, plan and execute better, demonstrate selling skills waayyyyy better than you do. Thats why you've been getting smoked since launch. Your " best " days are now behind you, and your weaknesses are now evident for all to see.