January 27 FTW North Manufacturing

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Jan 17, 2016 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a public annoucement Alcon employees. As we all know January 27 will approach us soon. We want answers about our company's uncertainties. Jeff G should fly in and immediately have a Q&A session live instead of having it behind computer screens. This man clearly shows he doesn't care about the people of Alcon. Failure will come with this accelerated growth program. Check out our R&D. Research has been axed and left with development. What new products do we have coming out? Most of our $100-$200 a bottle patents are expired. The people of manufacturing must unite and stand up. Let the conveyor belt and tables stay full. Don't bulk or package a single bottle until our questions are answered on January 27th. Thank you for reading this post.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The winter fest party and no gift card will start the accelerateday growth program.

3. Aspex Mfg

Aspex Mfg Guest

Worked in Admin at FWN for almost 2 yrs, I have been at Aspex for almost 4 yrs, I hear this Zach guy is replacing Jerry????
    FWN has lost several in mgt/Supv SG,PL,BL,BS, and latest news KM...
    Think it's time to look at some other Pharma's, sis tells me to stay away from ZS because I'm female, Dad says send resume to Allergan/Phizer in Waco, I'm lost!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've also worked at Aspex and Alcon for 15 years and never thought that Scott T and Jeff G could bring Alcon down. We'll be on the unemployment lines soon with this revamp program.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They took our chairs, our gift cards,and our happiness. Damn homie what's next. FTW Manufacturing

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zspharma = The New Ftw Northeast

7. Concerned Associate

The days of lamenting the past at Alcon are well over (Gerry Lingle warned of this day and now it is here). Today Alcon pays the consequences for a lack of recapitalization, lack of employee development and transient leadership. The current leadership doesn't have answers because they have never had to develop people -they have no sweat on their brows, only soars on their seat. These leaders have ridden on the shoulders of those that preceded them - - those that many of you perhaps despised - but held a manufacturing organization accountable. Even now McGough and Whitfill torn between realities - the Alcon that was the 800 lb gorilla with Nestle, where no one was watching what they got away with to NVS who is the 1000lb gorilla who because of their own naivety; believing the cockpit number presented (that are bent within the rules of truth as leadership understands their own truth). The facade is falling apart, this house of cards has no foundation.

Don't blame NVS for your woes - they made a bad investment - they have learned. There is the law of the harvest that will not be defied - that which you sew, that surely you shall reap - it is too late to pray for a crop failure.

This blame clearly lies at the feet of those in leadership over FWN and ASPEX and those who placed them there. Our only hope, real hope, is that the next purge is of leadership, less I fear we all will find ourselves in want.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May we unite and stand up for the 27th-29th.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JG is out!

10. Concerned Associate

This is only the beginning. It is time for a management change and a return to real leadership. There are difficult and obvious decisions to be made - the 7th floor needs to be swept clean. Cleaned of the "old boy network" that took care of one another at the sacrifice of what was a great company. I don't begrudge them their riches they earned on our backs but it is time to leave. Leadership must create an environment where people believe in a vision...Alcon can no longer afford to be the eye company without vision. The investment and the divestiture must be for the long term good.

But woe unto Joe Jiminez if his diagnostics did not reveal the real reason for the slow down; the real reason for the failure. Site management must change - no more compromises to quality, no more excuses for compliance problems - commit to the development - commit to excellence - commit to lead.

It is time for change - without it I fear that like other great pharmaceutical companies that rested on their laurels - their crown will be crushed and FW laid waste and a distant memory...not a vision our founders had....you may want to take a picture for prosperities sake - you may need it to remember.

[​IMG]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff is not to blame here. He had a large task put in front of him and was expected to work miracles overnight. These things take time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff failed to act on the problem that got us in this mess; the management on the seventh floor - you can't fix the problem until your willing to address the root cause. Keep asking why until you get the right answer - he was just a boy playing a game he lacked the wisdom to win.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe it is just me, but you work in a manufacturing plant. you know how many hundreds of thousands of plants across the country. so now one is paying for your popcorn. get over it. if you are unhappy, find another job. stop expecting the company to coddle you. especially alcon. get a sales rep job. those are great part time jobs with low expectations.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT JG, KB is the the moron than mass all up. JG inherited a can of shit .

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i quit production tomorrow for a sales rep job. easy and no supervision