Jan Dismissin' Nissen and her Demoralizing DCO's

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2015 at 11:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My sister used the compounded topicals, which worked perfectly. She went so far as to say that if she applied it religiously every four hours, there was no pain at all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not getting the message. Most people who are candidates for Zostavax don't think that shingles is a real threat to them. But you go ahead and speak to the mirror.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It also doesn't help the case for Zostavax to have Terry Bradshaw suggest that one in three adults will get shingles. Really? How many adults never got chicken pox? Millions and millions. So they won't get shingles, period.

How many who had chicken pox will get shingles? Merely a fraction of that population. So that one in three figure is an exaggeration. Scare tactics as a marketing strategy? Oy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did she apply the wonder compound? Let me guess

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll ignore your stupidity.

The point is that Shingles isn't very common. I have absolutely no concern with someday having it. I'm sure my sister may disagree, but even she was honest enough to admit that she hadn't ever met anyone with Shingles before she had it. And, of course, there really are effective therapies to deal with it even if it does affect you.

It's another Merck lie. There are a lot of those out there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um. It's a sales organization. Of course they are going to ask you to sell more. Dope.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to smoking dope. This doesn't involve you troll.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When one division is doing well vs. others, it's common for myopic and clueless executives to whip even harder on the "performers" to do even better. After all, it's easier to thrash those who deliver than motivate those who don't.

Those sales mgmt. pretenders paid to establish trust and generate sales force enthusiasm take those who succeed for granted and rarely ever acknowledge that their own bonuses depend on the ongoing efforts of the employees who deliver the sales objective.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thought out and spot on!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn straight my bonus depends upon you producing. If you don't produce I will be all over you. Of course I won't need to target you very long due to my contract cadre.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. Been around long enough to see just about every mgmt./employee scenario,
    and Merck has been dominated by thoughtless posers for years.

The poor results and shallow product line speak for themselves.
    The Rolls Royce of Pharma no more. So sad.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This woman is never satisfied. Hey ready for more CTL coaching and much more role playing. It doesn't matter that we own 99% of the job market, we are growing the shingles market and that we have no control over reimbursement or ACIP recs for P23. Nothing is never enough for this lady.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sat next to Miss Nissan at a meeting... She is nice enough... But really, she has no idea... She is a toad.... Nothing else

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with her at Abbott many years ago. She didn't impress me then, either. Not a bad person, but certainly not a thinker.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D:D:D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, Zosta starts out at 50% effective and goes down from there. Doctors think its ineffective and expensive. Wait til GSK gets their 97% effective vaccine on the market next year. And with Prevnar a $5Billion a year pneumococol? Kiss the vaccine division goodbye!​

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget that we will be giving ebola vaccine FREE!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am assuming you meant own 99% of the HPV market. Management never talks about that. They just complain we need a stronger message. Keep this in mind, if Gardasil gets near a 90% completion rate, management will turn around and say you guys have done such a great job with this product that we don't need that many of you anymore.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It might not matter if a new vaccine is 97% effective.
    If people don't understand the potential pain and complications of "shingles" and/or don't think they'll ever get it, any new product will bomb. Marketers are talking to a wall of ignorance and indifference.

The name shingles doesn't help either. It sounds benign, not harmful.
    Call it herpes zoster, and it might get some attention.
    Who wants herpes? Nobody.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And with an overall efficacy 51%, most adults are skeptical the Vaccine works.