J.R. in Denver

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2015 at 12:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the overall opinion of this DM in Denver?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like working for Union Pacific Railroad in the 1800's. It's crazy. Everyone thinks, and so does he that he's going back to California but I don't anyone would hire him so we are stuck with him. One customer said he's overwhelming, social awkward, with a dash of OCD and don't bring him back. Take that for what it's worth. But, don't take my word for it track down anyone who has worked under him and all would agree he's a tyrant.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He cant be trusted and should be let go; however he is in the process of bringing a lawsuit against Amgen so they can not let him go or that would be considered retaliation. He manipulated Dana P into hiring his wife; who has zero industry experience in the last 5 years

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes sense now! At one meting he said he had the chance to go back to Cali in Cadio as a DM but wanted to stay and "double down" on us instead!! But in reality he couldn't manage his wife is really what it was! Who by the way wasn't even in the industry for some ten years. And your telling me she was hired for a position that was supposed to be filled by someone with local customer knowledge?! I feel used! Always an angle with him. It's never honest.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is really sad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anything more on the suit?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A year later and this guy is still here!! Will nobody in TO please hire him? He's funny, bright, kind, intelligent and on and on. He will increase your moral like no other leader. To the point that everyone on his district has been with him for years now. Zero turn over!
    I'm just saying, please consider this amazing man for a TO position or you
    may lose a treasure.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up kinda late there ES.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's gone!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's like Pandora's box! TO's doomed.

11. anonymous