J&J will put an end to Alcon

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2016 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

USA is not the entire world. In EMEA, Centurion is no where near 80%.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, Alcon Phaco is no where near 80% globally. USA, maybe, but there is a great big world out there besides USA.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Missing the point. Alcon surgical is not going to disappear. if you believe it is then you are the delusion one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cause I love to read about your sad state and eventually your demise! If you were brave enough to look at yourself in the mirror, you would know who the assclown is.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I love looking at the man in the mirror. Looking great!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't get another job huh?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong, again! Have a great job! Not low life and on unemployment benefits like you! Just love to hear the end of a shit company aka alcon. It will soon be sold

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a winner. Your job is so great you're on your old company's cafe pharma page?
    1.) you still work at Alcon. Fact
    2.) unemployment benefits, really? How old are you? This is your first job. Fact.
    3.) if a company is sold it isn't the end of the company. Fact.
    4.) you went full r*****, never go full restart. Fact & fact. Good night youngster.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was seriously aggressive on a cafe pharma page?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Food for thought: I plan to purchase more shares of J&J. I sold all of my NVS stock since I do not have confidence in management.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What new product does Alcon have in its bag??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least he's Zoolander smart.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These morons don't even know that the sector is called "medical devices", not "surgical". I guess they didn't teach it at PRMs :)))

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant should buy the leftover Alcon to put it out of its misery.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U.S. accounts for half of our gross sales.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is left? Valiant can't buy due to the vitreoretinal monopoly with B+L. JnJ just bought AMO, Allergan has shown zero interest in Surgical/Device. Novartis has done nothing with the business. Other players are focusing on cures. Zeiss? Santen? Bayer? Indian company?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about an IPO or wholly owned subsidiary. After JNJ passed there is no buyer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some at Ft. Worth were floating Medtronics.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership that a pencil pushers and spreadsheet nerds. The sales force is weak as can be. The good ones all left long ago.