It's Official --- HO Layoffs by end of year

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I mean, end of calendar year. Enjoy! Suckvaysa hasn't sold anything and we are way below plan, even though our plan was reduced several times. Not sure what this means for the sales force, but I assume big cuts are coming soon as well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great job Glenn G

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He doesn't care. He's still getting his fat paycheck. How could Tokyo be so blind?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard the same thing, but also a massive cut to the sales force is being worked on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's official...you heard it hear first on CafePharma! Lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who fucking cares

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So they have ongoing training classes but cutting sales force? Mm mm ok!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not interesting or funny

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps in my area suck and barely work a few hours...one goes to the gym every day and barely knows how to speak to her customers...awful sales force...she deserves to be let go...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah. Great response :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales force will be downsized as well by year end. No matter what your DM says, for they know nothing yet not even the RD's !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at a training class during a layoff and they did cut a few from the training class. As dumb as it sounds they will continue to have training classes even though there will be a layoff. I don't know why this surprises anyone knowing the recent history of this company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not a matter of when in the fall, it is how big the layoffs will be for the salesforce?? Has anyone noticed everyone good is leaving or has left? The only thing we have left is primary care reps promoted to specialty or hospital with under 2 years in the industry. Good luck selling with that salesforce. i'm just waiting on my offer letter and I am out of here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not that the good people are leaving. Everyone is looking because we can't compete.
    Our product line sucks. R&D are the one's who are responsible. Layoffs and changes need to start there. Laying off reps is not the answer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People in Edison should be cut first.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should be, but that's not likely. I'm in finance and have been working on the next round of HO layoffs for about a month. We are way below plan and cuts will happen sooner than expected.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she hot?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignoring the real problems, that's DSI for you. Shame that others will be paying the price

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. A lot of good people in Edison. Only a few top level execs should be booted. We definitely need a change if this company expects to be around in 10 years