It's all Yours Now

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Aug 16, 2016 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Luck!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big MO??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we buy this piece of shit outright from AZ, we will all have the last bit of evidence to prove that KK and RL have no clue what they are doing. The drug is performing below plan and not meeting sales expectations. That's why AZ wants to dump it and DSI is dumb enough to buy it. Idiots.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug is a dog. Once relistor launches their po drug say goodbye to 40% of the business. Don't worry DSI will tell us how great it is to have mo all by ourselves. This is the best the company can do? Can't wait for offer letter. I'm out of here so fast!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, this is beyond sad. MO is a piece of po, no other way to explain it. And DSI is no where close to recouping the initial payment to become AZ's bitch. I walked out of DSI with an awesome VTP after 13 years in the HO and yes, the grass is greener elsewhere. I wish everyone luck with their interviews and hope you all land safely.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What interviews?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The interviews in the next layoff. October

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, those, but also all of the interviews everyone should be doing now to leave this dump!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just cant understand why ANYONE would want to stay at DSI? The company has nothing to offer. Unless someone is sticking around just for a paycheck, or to pad their resume with hospital experience? Anyone with an ounce of brain capacity should be looking to get out asap.