IT gone!

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2016 at 8:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire post is off topic. Nobody brought up immigration or crime rate. You're grasping at straws to defend your shitty views of people of other races and it's obvious. I've made my point. Ignorance abounds.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I think the poster is spot on. You, on the other hand, are grasping.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop buying Saudi oil.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got it all wrong buddy! Radicals are behind what happened in there at least this is what we have been told. Who knows if this is true or another
    Political conspiracy to make changes in immigration laws all over Europe.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you one of those guys who also claims that the Bush family was behind the 9-11 attack on the twin towers too?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop being so naive.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget that NASA faked the moon landings too!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow...lots of posts deleted from this thread. Is CafePharma run out of Bangalore or something?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I called the help desk.
    "John" could not understand me; I couldn't understand him.
    Once he was finally able to pull up my name and understand my issue he still could not help me.

Thanks Novartis. Guess I won't be making any sales for a while.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wine and dine more Doctors. That's how marginally efficacious (and sometimes downright unnecessary) medicines get sold.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's kind of hard to do your job without a working laptop.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the new Indian IT help desk closed my ticket without resolving it.

Thanks for nothing Novartis. Don't expect anything over here to improve.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you who bash IT don't have a clue of what IT is. Your only perspective apparently is the Help Desk. Yes, that sucks. And always has to a degree. Some are good. But the good ones aren't the ones who answer the phone.

There are other aspects of IT that you do not think about on a day-to-day basis. It, IT, is exponentially bigger, and more impactful to the Corp., and you, than just the Help Desk.

And no, I'm not in India.

Just saying. You have no concept of the big picture.

Did I get the punctuation right Jackass?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be in mainframe or in help desk you IT jackass still sucks! And messing day to day productivity.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That person was bashing the help desk, which is an IT function. So what is your problem?

Smart money says you ARE from India since you have some emotional attachment to IT as a whole.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read it again. If I were from India, then as far as your direct contact with IT is, then I would be from the Help Desk. Which if you read my post, I said it "sucks". Don't think I would take my time to say that about myself. My point was that the Help Desk is a very small percentage of what the overall IT function is. What is my problem? I hate broad brush statements people make about things that are bigger than they fully comprehend. It would be like saying Kate, Rob Behe and Eric R suck, so all of the sales forces at Alcon must suck too.