ISTAT

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have an interview in about a week (central US)... Any insight on this product / How is i-STAT doing currently? What is pay/commission? Who is the biggest competition?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a buttermilk pancake.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear iSTAT is a good division with a good product...Don't know many details but that is the word on the street

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a company that will give or sell the contact information you provide here to another company for marketing purposes. We need to find what is going on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

200k year

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this include hot dogs and pizza?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would also need Filet Mignon and Prime Rib to consider this offer. But then we would need to discuss the signing bonus and type of car we are driving around.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the guy posting these dumb comments... He is an a$sclown and is actually being looked at closely by his mgmt...

OP, this is a good job and the division is looking good for the future. I cannot speak to salary expectations, managers are good I hear and the product is good.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also need a chauffeur to maintain the ferrari, including routine maintenance and cleaning, and a skilled mechanic to deal with breakdowns. Then please do not forget about the stock options.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they have serious production problems and are going to start outsourcing to China.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also my agent said to ask for a message therapist and shoeshiner. Also a 4 day work week and a workout room.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is already a facility in Thailand (I believe). They cut back production at the home office a while ago. No issues that I know of.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they had problems maintaining the Ferrari.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ISTAT or OBAMACARE

There were some recalls.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in the iSTAT and it is one of the worst decisions I have made. Managers are worse than Pharma (there are some good, definitely the minority).

If you want a really unbiased view. Call a current customer and ask them what it has been like to deal with Abbott iSTAT. They just cut the entire sales support crew a few months back. Everyone I talk to is miserable beyond belief. If the area that you are looking at is the midwest part of the country, you are in for a very rough time with the manager.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes we can offer you the filet and prime rib. Also, we will throw in some vouchers for Cracker Barrel and The Olive Garden. hope this will help you make the decision!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Porsche. They gave a rep a damned Porsche as a company car fr a year. Gotta love Abbott

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really need that message therapist

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a good division? Thank you.