Is ViiV the place to be at GSK?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2015 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ViiV seems to be doing really well for GSK and there have been a number of postings lately. What's it really like to work there?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A dream come true !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's all right in the Field. The products are good so it sells on its own. People leave you alone and let you do your thing. I wouldn't trust most of the home office folks though.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pay is great, along with bonuses, perks, and company cars ! People are great, friendly, and intelligent. We are all proud of GSK !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah we've been awesome at sand-bagging so our bonuses have been great. I heard that GSK is on to us now and that we'll have to work to make our numbers next year.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like a s#@$% show!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is always a person who is irritated by any company if they are turned down for an interview and not good enough with their sales skills.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of good people at ViiV. Unfortunately, things are going to get tough out here and we don't have good leadership at HQs. DH knows what he's doing and ran to the UK before things get tough.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaders don't run.....especially from obstacles my dear sir. :cool:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard how one of the marketing guys here would talk people into "shadowing" him at HQs whenever Bill is around so that he would be perceived as a "leader." His advice during the shadow day was to act like you're busy when the big dogs are around even though he admitted to screwing around most of the time with his real estate investments. What a complete tool but it worked because he got promoted.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well " DUH " ??? That my son is big business and working the ladder......it's all perception.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great product. But same micromanagement and constant ride alongs, like every other division.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, that type of behavior just festers among incompetent people.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this company. Finally. They are weeding out the slackers and complainers. Long live AW. Bring back PF and DC. Prosperous timesare ahead. I believe that with all my heart. GSK.... I am here for you!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, don't ruin ViiV with all of the idiotic things/people from GSK. You go ahead and stay with GSK because we don't want you here.

16. The Reaper

The Reaper Guest

It's actually pretty good here. We have been successful with our new med even though we basically took a great INI and put it with a generic backbone. Our docs haven't caught on so it's all good.

We have some micro managers, but if you do what you are supposed to do it isn't so bad. Pay is good, customers are great, and bonuses have been strong. Good luck with your interviews.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good bonuses are going to dry up starting next year.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fantastic place to lay low, cruise, and retire! The management team is coasting here too so you can just put in your 3 calls/day and call it good ;).

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But didn't you do that before joining ViiV (I'm talking about when you worked as a sales rep and not your position as a towel boy in a Turkish prison)?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slackers.