Is Tom Viscount still there?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2015 at 7:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice! If you still work here, which I doubt, then we can add your name to the list of people to fire.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire me??? I thought you were going to arrest me. I am still waiting for the arrest warrants and extradition papers to finally give me that vacation to the united states. All paid by your tax dollars. Please make it happen before winter sets in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run Bambi Run. But, nice try pretending to live outside of the U.S. Ha Ha that is a good one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know who the person is being investigated for cyber bullying of TV but I am sure the person whose name was given to legal and hr for harassing TM in Michigan is the right person. She had been doing it for at least 12 months which qualifies under the statute for this crime.
    Those of us who know this person hope that AZ is serious and takes her to court. She was a pain in the ass when she worked here and then continued her chronic complaining even after she was fired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She isn't doing it any longer, at least not on CP.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crickets chirping.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Crickets but no you bitch. Whoever sent your name to legal shut your fat pie hole. But why don't you post something slanderous to give them even more ammunition. When they decide they have enough, you will receive notification from the court.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the privacy policy of CP itself. Sorry to burst your bubble;

"We do not collect IP addresses of anonymous users, and seek to prevent our ability to determine whom you are when you post anonymously, or your exact location."

You should have done some more research before posting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. When a possible crime has been committed and CP is issued a search warrant, they will comply or face criminal charges themselves. The 1st Amendment protecting free speech does not protect against bullying and slander if it is determined to be committed with fraud and the intent to do personal harm. So go ahead and pretend that you are free from legal liabilities but I have noticed that your personal attacks have stopped.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir are a complete idiot. CP can not report what they do not have record of. They have already been before congress because of investigations of insider trading information allegedly leaked on CP. Further, if you look up affirmative defense to your slander charges you might find that wild, far fetched accusations are ignored by the court. Secondly it is a defense if the statements are posed as opinions and not fact. Third, the court accepts a simple apology for nullification of charges.

Go back to your mother's basement and panties please.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so sure then why did you stop your attacks? Please go ahead and return to your old behaviors if you dare. Come on chicken shit, I hope that you do.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate and well said. The "idiot" you are referring to, is an idiot!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicken Shit???? I am offended by your bullying and slanderous remarks. I am going to tell your mother to wash your mouth out with soap. Does she know you talk like that???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But this person has stopped posting about TV and FB hasn't she? Case closed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am confused? I went back to the very first post in this thread and didn't see any post that was bashing TV. It looks like some public defender of AZ or TV started threatening punishment, prosecutions, etc etc. in the second post.

Did I miss something?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't have a horse in this race and frankly could care less but I do recall over 12 months of a reoccurring thread bashing Viscount and others in CNS leadership. It would disappear and then reappear within a few days.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is clearly in legal's gun sights and any further posts by her will add to their ammunition in court.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahah catch me if you can!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It isn't me that you need to worry about. If you think this is a joke then why aren't you posting your rants against our leadership any longer? Tic toc Tic toc .....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simpleton, I am not a girl, and if you go back through this entire thread their is not one post bashing TV. It is just fun fucking with you. It is so easy to pull your chain, I just can't help myself.