Is Tom Viscount still there?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2015 at 7:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. At the most, I would be called as a witness for the prosecution. You can't sue someone for reporting a crime. If she is investigated and is not the person who posted the rants against Tom and Fran then she has nothing to worry about. It will all come out in the investigation.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you are stupid. If there is an investigation and and she is named, her attorney will subpoena all records. You will be identified, if you are an AZ plant then the company stands to lose a gazillion bucks. If you are just stupid then you will be a target for litigation and AZ will make you disappear faster than Movantic scripts. smoke that for a while

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back and look at how many times you called her a bitch, fat and so on. If you are identified then you are no longer anonymous. Every key stroke you have made will be used against you. Time of day etc. You really don't get it do you. I feel sorry for you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Tom and Fran are big boys, playing in the big leagues, for big bucks. I doubt they need a piss ant trying to come to their aid. You have made your point about how you feel towards this woman. Damn glad that isn't considered hostile, intimidating, or sexist. oh wait.................that makes you just like her. Hate it when that happens.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe that was the point of the OP. CP is not a guarantee of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is not a license to defame or to purposely attempt to damage someone's career or reputation. AZ will take action against those that do this routinely to any employee by name.
    Finally our leaders have some protection against this type of behavior. The person who openly attacked Tom and Fran over many posts and several months is in serious risk of legal action.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ has leaders?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like the poster nailed you perfectly, fat..... passive aggressive, chronic complainer, and most likely fired for policy violations or still employed but passed over numerous times for leadership jobs. Either way, at least stopped your perpetual attacks against anyone you envy or dislike.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bueller?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn.

Kill the messenger and sweep the problem under the rug.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the top of the reading list. AZ is coming after you. They have your name and will be forced to at least investigate. I hope they prosecute you and others who post cowardly and slanderous comments about AZ employees. People like you are disgusting and deserve to be exposed and hopefully punished. See you in court........ Bruhahahahhaaaaa..........

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See you there. I am so worried.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be worried. I hope you continue to post your personal attacks while you are being investigated. It will only add to the case against you. So if you don't believe it or don't care then give us another post against TV or FB. Your IP is already being monitored. Think not then come on and post.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sure are getting old, you are posting in every thread. Can't wait till you are called to testify as a witness. (as you claim) No one or company would ever touch you again. what a puss

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe, but at the personal attacks by name have stopped. So AZ considers me a hero and if it goes to court, I will get paid while testifying against this scumbag. Not only will I not get fired, I may get promoted.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone is off the reservation.

Way off.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody is getting very nervous. And notice that the personal attacks have stopped. Mission accomplished I guess.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to fuck you while you are puffing on Tom's peter. How's that dickwad