Is Tom Viscount still there?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2015 at 7:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If so, where is he?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's my two cents worth...I think TV is a real nice guy and fine leader.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for saying what many of us think. We are tired of the chronic complainers who try their best to ruin our meetings. We need to make the effort to challenge them instead of sitting silently and suffering their exhausting rants. Everyone has their job to do. From my perspective Fran and T.V. are doing theirs. If you disagree with them, then speak up at our meetings with something constructive. But you won't.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guys starts this thread the same way all the time. The only concerning thing is that the interval between posts is getting longer. I am not sure exactly what that means in the minds of these types of idiots. Does it mean you are getting better or getting worse. What does your psych say about reoccurrence rates re obsessive fantasies?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please site cases where someone was prosecuted for free speech Tom. Give specific case where a pharm company came after someone for posting something truthful about a manager. Please Tom, we are waiting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Free speech has never been defined as the right to defame, harass, or slander someone. The fact that you did this anonymously does not protect you from the defamation laws. It is called cyber bullying and is considered a felony. All we have to do is link these postings to you, not hard to do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree and hope that AZ legal pursues some of these cowards who think freedom of speech allows them to spread damaging rumors and to slander anyone who is more successful than they are. This has become a part of AZ culture and it needs to stop.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom and his friends are trying to shut us up? When are the powers that be going to realize that we done with the fake smiling, and will say whatever we please without FEAR of "prosecution". Blow it out your rear, Tom.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When an individual or group of individuals attack a person by name on a public forum then they may be held accountable for any slanderous or false statements posted with the specific intent of damaging a person's reputation or credibility. That is called bullying and defamation of character both of which are felonies. There are multiple precedents here of both famous and non famous people who have had cyber bullies successfully prosecuted. I know that legal examines these cases and will come to the defense of company employees if they feel action is warranted. You can accept this warning if you wish but ultimately you are accountable for your actions whether you post anonymously or not. Intentionally attempting to damage a person is not considered freedom of speech.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell happen to this AZ site , nothing but Bullshit like this ! My god get a grip and please post something about our jobs - our future - something please but not this garbage.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread was established as a personal attack on TV and FB. It's intent was to do a hit job on their reputations. If you want the other shit then go to the other threads. There are plenty of those.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it ass-wipe , you have nothing better to do with your time. Why don't you start a site just for general - worthless shit like this one !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The purpose of this site is to now warn people, AZ and non AZ employees that legal is investigating personal smears on CP and will, if necessary, prosecute those involved if they do not stop. Those that claim freedom of speech have obviously no understanding of the laws in place to protect people from this type of behavior. If you are guilty of this then you better stop it now or face prosecution.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead and investigate, file criminal charges. I'll wait for ya.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty funny!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming your way bitch. We know who you are.