Is Tanzeum going to INV-only?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2016 at 2:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this an April Fools Day rumor or is it true?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do folks come up with this garbage?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In turbulent times like these (firing of DC, "retiring" of Witty, LOE of Advair) rumors are bound to fly around if we don't trust that HQ has our back.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK can't sell shit, so yes it's over!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK reps are dancing on the deck of the Titanic, worrying about inconsequential minor adjustments in product responsibilities, while the 800 lb. gorilla (Advair going generic) will greatly effect both Inventiv and GSK sales teams very dramatically next year.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Tanzeum goes to Inventiv, the product will fail much faster than if GSK reps remained in place. This would be a HUGE opportunity for Inventiv to prove their worth and ability. They all seem to brag about their previous success at their former companies. Let's see what they can do. Even without the coupon to help them, they are a lower class rep, the "B-Team" if you will. By the end of 2017, Tanzum will no longer be even a remote player in the GLP-1 class. Inventive will be severed in early 2017 if this scenario takes place. Zigler out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey GSK rep, yea the "B" team is coming in to save your sorry ass because you apparently couldn't sell Tanzeum. What does that say about you? Immaturity, lack of selling skills, imcompetence. Days at GSK are over for a loser like you. Go to some Rent-a-Car agency! Asshole!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler is a tool, however, if you think contract rep is the answer you are dead WRONG. There are plenty of areas around the country where inVentiv reps are embedded. Guess what, Tanzeum sales still suck in those areas, but so do the GSK reps. I also know where Tanzeum kicks ass and believe me, the inVentive reps are not at all responsible, it's the GSK reps selling it. GSK will make a HUGE mistake if they turn this over to contract reps. What's your incentive to sell Tanzeum? How do you think you are going to do it? Your maturity and skills? Good one.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess Kool-Aid drinking takes place at all companies. You actually believe that you were hired to "save gsk"? You actually believe that Inventiv has sold Tanzeum? HA HA HA HA!!The above post is correct. The territories where Tanzeum is a success is GSK Rep driven. It is blatantly obvious. So Mr. Inventiv, you will have your chance. Let's see how Tanzeum Sales perform by the end of the year. Let's see.

PS Zigler lives! Men envy him and women just want him for his...large hands...LOL!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my area when you look at a 12 month Trx for Tanzeum in my area (I sell Advair) Compared to all other diabetic products Trx's Tanzeum has a whopping 0.02% market share. This shit is dead meat...give it up already....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for proving my point. You are one of the ineffective reps that can't sell.

12. Meow

Meow Guest

To the original post: YES Inventive will be selling Tanzeum. The GSK Tanzeum Spc. reps will also be selling. They will report to a GSK Manager who only has GSK SPC reps and a LARGE districts.
    And yes , the sales will fall when Inventiv has the primary role in selling this product.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inventiv reps who do well will likely get on the next conract for GSK reps and Inventiv are let go next year.

If you re nice and play well with the Inventiv rep THEY MIGHT BE NICE ENOUGH TO PASS IN YOUR RESUME AND GET THEIR REFERRAL BONUS FOR GETTING YOU HIRED.

You can thank them later...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha

You really think tanzeum will be around after the sell off in 2017. It is a crap product. when you are drowning you don't hold on to an anchor.

Wake up!!!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Inventiv and good luck!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tanzeum will be fine now that INV is moving in. INV reps have more experience, and are much more creative than the status quo/GSK reps that can't sell or are too afraid to sell.

My prediction is that Tanzeum will increase in sales. It will not be number one, but it will increase.

There is no doubt in my mind.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well hopefully you won't screw up the Tricare gimmie.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least those contract reps have some skin in the game, because they know that if they don't make a ton of calls, or if they don't close hard, that Inventiv contract aint gonna be renewed. Conversely, look at how WE've been ranked and compensated since dearly departed Diedre's pet project was forced on us. For awhile there, we were like the old USSR, where doctors and teachers and farmers all got paid the same, so….why try so hard to get educated?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post but Diedre was not the person that created PF. That was the guy in the corner office. She was just the lackey that took the fall for a well intentioned but misguided strategy.