Is Merck PC Correct... My Goodness...

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2016 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

l just had a CTL hire 7 Caucasian women... And one Caucasian man because the man had nepotistic ties to leadership... WTF... Where are the minority hires?... Bring yourself together Merck... Gender is not the qualifier in PC... How about African American Males?...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

merck has always hired women over other minorities... Just a fact Jack

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck is a badly run company.... Hi Kenny... How is ur knee pad boy Adam?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with Caucasian women!.... Kiss some ass!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The AAMs are out marching with BL don't M!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not at all.... Just not enough AA ladies , Latino ladies or Asian ladies. Instead of a good ole boy Caucasian club, it is now a good ole girl Caucasian club... Take your blinders off!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw them never met one that ever worked. My minorities are american Indians, intercity whores and teabaggers!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you not heard of the class action lawsuit for gender pay discrimination initiated by a few female reps who were not playing by the good ole boys (emphasis on boys....) rules. I'd say M just trying to look good after the fact, if they are hiring so many woman as poster said. Google it....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Askhole, post your crap in the toilet!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but 99% of the women being hired are Caucasian.If Merck is truly inclusive, they will go OUT of their way and hire women of color in a more rapid fashion... Truths !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So note the rude language a few post above calling others "ask----" etc. Just someone at M headquarters who always posts offensive language whenever someone gets close to truth so others are turned off by these boards. It's a pattern.... Just like M not paying women fairly, or not hiring people of different heritage, or not promoting anyone who is not an able bodied heterosexual male who likes sports and hooters. Nice try shock jock. Go play your fantasy football.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw off you piece of human debris. We don't hire due to gender, national origin or if you are a member of black and blue lives matters. Degenerate scum is off limits. You don't like it tough shit!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, looks like we touched a nerve of this special someone in HQ ( HR??). Probably one the most racist posts I've seen here.. Really sickening to mock the current struggles and assertion of rights by African Americans. No, I don't like it when weak "people" like you berate, and do worse, to others.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, looks like we touched a nerve of this special someone in HQ ( HR??). Probably one the most racist posts I've seen here.. Really sickening to mock the current struggles and assertion of rights by African Americans. No, I don't like it when weak "people" like you berate, and do worse, to others.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh tough shit! You're the PC police we're talking about. Too fucking bad. quite hiring on the basis of race and go back to hiring on the basis of merit and track record dick faces from HR, or wherever you're from

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hilarious. The idea that anyone "should" hire more minorities strictly for the sake of diversity is laughable. You put this out as the public image for your type/race/whatever, and wonder why more of you aren't hired anywhere.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then who would shine my shoes and clean C suite bathrooms? Who would mow Mercks grass on grounds and work the security gate ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to EARN rights this giveaway PC bullshit establishes mediocre performance and no work ethic. If you want equal opportunity move to south Chicago, Baltimore, lovely Detroit and don't forget your gun. Screw you all!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck em lazy turds!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you see the security guard sound asleep behind the glass, mowers drinking beer behind the bushes and failure to put toilet paper on the dispenser. Oh, is there a need to mop the floors? You said I am to work 8 hours I have never done that.