Is Mako the real deal?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2015 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People will remember Mako as the moment Stryker jumped the shark...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to add the CT scans aren't typically approved by providers and the cost is charged back to the patient.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay quoting dip shit. Respond to the fact blue belt is getting trials at facilities that have a mako unit. Hospitals are getting screwed on scans as they were told it was covered when mako was sold, as are patients who were told by their Doctor that the scan was covered also. There is backlash on facilities stuck in the middle as negative reviews of their hospitals have hit the internet/local newspapers. Patients who make a big stink are getting their bills thrown out for the scan now. Why would a facility risk so much negative backlash for what, .01% of their patients? When the purchasing directors of big hospitals are hitting their head calling this a Mistako also, you know you have a problem. Who are you blaming when the outcomes are not as desired? Marketing has allready called the current users Hacks who need the help of a "robot".

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are these negative reviews online at? Feel free to post them

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, please post to prove to this Mahwah marketing genius, who's team has totally botched this initiative by not responding to us on how to handle / appease pissed off docs and hospitals, that the anger is real and palpable.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's telling that there isn't even a new argument or data being put forth. It's so bad now the fragile millennial marketing associates are cutting and pasting from previous posts.

Heard from the RM today there is going to be some major restructuring and most of the in house Mistako team will be gone. Word I got was that included most of the marketing associates. Hopefully not the one girl with the emotional resource animal, she was kind of hot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should start with whomever's idea it was to buy this overpriced pos...df? Wh? Ss?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales just can't sell mako. That's what folks in house have realized. No matter what is said or done sales can't do their part.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. Then who gets held accountable for not meeting the sales number?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investor here. Sales over the last 3 quarters have been increasing. See previous posts. Leadership was very careful to clarify they are progressing very carefully with rollout. If q4 comes in big then I would feel very good about the progress of the plan. Go ahead, let the abusive comments of me fly....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous posts show all you listen to is the bullshit spewed from Corp. everything/everyone else is what tells the real story here. We get you invested money in something you had no information on but honestly, no one gives a shit what you say. You post just to make yourself feel better on your "investment" we get that. For everyone else who is actually involved in mako it is a fucking nightmare of a clusterfuck.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investor here. If you don't give a sh#t what I say, then why are you responding to my posts? Haven't invested yet. Monitoring all data I puts before I do. Mako sales, feedback on this board, earning calls etc are just a few. Appreciate your honesty though.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr Investor, please post your name or company on here. I want to make sure that you are not in charge of my retirement portfolio if you are getting your info from a site that has postings from anonymous people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investor here. I don't think you meet my minimum required asset amount for you to have the privilege of having your money managed by me. Tool.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An investor on CP getting info? thats a bigger joke then mako. You honestly sound exactly like the mako marketing genius who uses "tool" way to much. Covers blown dipshit. Nobody cares what you say, your just making your "time" investment look worse.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investor here, again. Hey d bag, I'm not the marketing genius. Just some one who buys and sells stocks/options for a living. You obviously care what I say if you are responding. And my"time investment" is just a part of my daily routine. It's worth my time to come on here and read posts like yours...it reinforces the fact that there are people a lot dumber and angrier than I'll ever be. Merry Christmas.