Is Mako the real deal?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2015 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea what the q3 numbers are. We'll find out in October unless other reps speak up here and tell of any placements.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the fucking post moron. Nobody asked about q3 numbers. Again trying to skip the real question. What a douche, no wonder why all the reps hate mako.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey d-bag, it's the weekend - chill. I'm not a rep, in sales or marketing so I don't have any info regarding paid/consulting surgeon units. I am trying to determine if this Mako purchase will be the home run everyone thinks it will be.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you have no business knowing anything then. Fucking loser.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong numnuts. I own a lot of Stryker stock and am looking for any info that will help me make buy or sell decisions...something of which you probably have no clue. Are all reps angry like you? Go lift some weights to release that anger.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It won't be. The surgeons I've heard talk about the future of joint replacement think the mako is a joke.

As soon as the next new shiny toy comes out, the excess capital funds that had been buying mako will quickly dry up. It's not something surgeons or hospitals really need or want, they have $X to spend every year on capital and they won't waste it on the mako for very long

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. Just curious, are the surgeons older or younger? Opinions and articles I've heard or read suggest younger surgeons are / will be more open to using this technology.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Share holder on CP..... Shows what you know.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why I'm here...to learn and get info from the front lines.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You understand your seeking info on a anon troll website?? Like going to buy a new bmw but going to ask the toyota dealership about the new bmw models across the street. Your completely ass backwards. If your giving away money I have a bitcoin account you can put it in. What don't you understand from the first 11 pages? Still had to ask the same questions?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shows the bullshit shareholders know for sure. They must have heard the marketing chirps also.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The responses are all over the place...some think it will be big, others see it as failing. Time will tell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a certain level of truth in jest.
    I've heard older surgeons hate it. Sure younger surgeons may try it, but they learn from older surgeons. ive also heard some really bad sales reps totally blowing their sales pitch and residents being really off put.

The one rep I heard tell a group of residents that the machine was so great that you didn't even need a surgeon to do it. I haven't seen him since.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The responses haven't been all over the place, they have been fairly consistent.
    Most sales reps posting here have made it clear that the accounts do not want them. I provided direct feedback from one of my accounts earlier in the thread. After this message was expressed several times here, in house Marketing decided to save the day and start posting the canned sales pitch in this thread, word for word. This was called out and now the responses are coming from "curious investors" who come to Cafe Pharma to get both sides of the story lol.
    It must be really bad with as much effort as we are seeing here to try to control the negative PR.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a complete shit show trying to hide the facts.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The investor here. We will get another data point and hopefully more detailed info on the earnings call next month.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are trying to put lipstick on this pig.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The investor here again. Can I buy stock in that lipstick for a pig? Such a great idea!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drink a lot of alcohol. The pig will look a lot better. Works at bars at the sales meeting all of the time. Lmao

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridiculous. Can we just please stick to posts about the viability of the robot?