Is John Kirkley an RD with Shire?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 27, 2016 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a total arse troll!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you read the numerous company posts about this guy??????

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Universally, he is though of as a Douchebag. Look out for yourselves, JK's priorities totally revolve around himself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was with him at Daiichi. Definitely not a popular guy. Good day when he left.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

saw first hand JK treating his reps like shit in Miami. Not a leader

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fl got fired once too. I hated that manager. I wanted to do just what you are doing. But, I realized there were many factors in play that I wasn't aware of. I also had to own that my number weren't where they should be and we're a bit stagnant. It's very easy to blame a manager, isn't it? Much easier than looking within and accepting your shortcommings. I spent time in management and learned that most decisions come down the chain and not from the district level. I also know that we make mistakes and so do managers. We all learn as we go, but we cant undo the past. J has moved on. You should too. He's a nice guy. I know several peeps in his region. They like him too. Let it go. Take a higher road.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bravo! Don't let the troll arse pollute our site!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Are you kidding? John, I know you are trying to make yourself out as everyone's Grandfather, but really, all of the people you screwed over in order to further your career?

I absolutely agree, at times people take over a new leaf and are able to change themselves for the better, but seriously, rattlesnakes are pretty set in their ways and basically impossible to change their nature.

Good luck with your new metamorphosis.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like you are genuinely hurt John!

This has never been about hating a manager or feeling anger over a layoff! This guy, JK, has been a Douchebag and a Liar at every stop along the way. Second chances and turning over a new leaf apply to those with a desire for change or a level of self awareness that allows them to see that their behavior is wrong! JK has always lied to and deceived those who work around him in order to persecute anyone who crossed him or did not respond to his sick manipulation. Be careful. Watch your back. He is a sexist, manipulative, vengeful POS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you. After reading your post, We could assume even worse about you. A stand up person would never post such things on a website. You need to confront the man in the mirror.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This could be the stupidest post yet. What in the fuck are you talking about? If you are defending John Kirkley, then you are totally clueless! His consistent bad history speaks for itself. Nobody trusts the guy. This will never change.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry John, but the trust issue is real. Amazingly uncomfortable to work for you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well guess what?! You dont have to work for him or with him. Our team likes him. He's been nice to work for. Its time for you to get over yourself and move onn. We're happy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so happy for you. Looks like JK has totally changed and has turned into a great guy that every pharma rep would sell their soul to work for --- NOT!!!!

All I can say is --- be very careful, especially what you say around him. Trends from past history normally are the ones that surface. Good luck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Job history precedes JK and it always ends up in the bad. Do not fall into his "nice guy" BS --- he's not even close. Company to Company shows the same outcome. Read what has been written about him, it is always the same!!!!!! BEWARE.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watched him many years ago with another company. Not surprised to hear about this evaluation of him. He wasn't liked before due to the untrust. Looks like some things will never change! Amazing and sad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

talking RD ....Where is AO now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some things that going around come around. It is so funny how the District has figured him out. Enough said, hey JK back to where you always end up --- Nobody Trusts You!!!!!