Is anyone else experiencing burnout?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2016 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not in it for the patients? The same company that still takes 2 to 3 months to get patients on gilenya and refuses to do patient programs ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed, Legacy Novartis that is too fucking lazy to leave, but is constantly complaining and trying to sue the company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LoL.....I agree with the other poster, but it sounds like you are a angry employee that hates and resents just about everybody.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The experienced, tenured reps were retained due to a long history of positive performance and value and behaviors. Also, loyalty to Novartis through thick and thin. Unlike these job hoppers that come and go with the tides.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Values and behaviors is the dumbest thing I've ever experienced at a company. Numbers! That's it, it pays the bills, it's what the company exists for... Revenue. V&B are subjective and if your manager likes or dislikes you it has plays out in your rating..... It's why you're entire sales force sucks and hopeless morons get promoted not actual talent.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right! Talk about naive and stupid. Wake up and smell the coffee. Patients mean bucks. That's all there is to it. Miss your numbers but tell your manager how many patients you helped and see how long you'll remain employed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It could be an okay job but is miserable. HUB a disaster. Reps all have different direction and don't understand how anything works. Everything needs to be fixed by the PSL and is their fault. Spend way too much time cleaning up bs messes from somebody else's sloppy work. One thing is said, another done...all just bs all the time
    Cannot believe there are still suckers that have been here since this started

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forever. That's how long you'll remain employed. And if you kiss enough ass, you can become leader. NVS has miserable people that used to be motivated and possibly once talented, but the company is a disaster and ruins everything it touches. Bright, positive, driven people don't stay here longer than two years and are gone to a reputable and functional company.
    If you believe that sales "help patients" you're the naive and stupid poster. There exist employees here that do that, but it has nothing to do with sales schleps

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...I am burned out!!!! It doesn't matter if your even in the top 10%...They don't care about top performers...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently Christi Shaw is burned out and is going to take nice long break at home.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is well known that Novartis is one of the WORST companies to work for.

too bad you couldn't find something better.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously ... Interesting timing ... I understand the "family committment" but why not take FMLA ?!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting hot out at home office. She's smart to get out while she has a good industry reputation and NVS isn't burned to the ground

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And those aren't the people going on trips!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so correct regarding V&B's. The mid year/ year end process has been rigged for years. This is why so many people get burned out and discouraged that put their entire life into working at Novartis but never get recognized because being a suck up is not their priority. Almost all the ABL's give their friends/ previous co-workers/ or the suck ups pet projects to document on the year end to make themselves look better, and these people usually could'nt give a damn about Novartis. This is one of the biggest problems at Novartis. Because it demotivates the rest of the team, and then sales suffer. If there's a top performer for years then all of the sudden their sales drop, look no further than the manager. ABL's are the reason for high turnover. This is no secret. Question, when will they change the process?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so accurate. Happens beyond sales, too. Very sad.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you "put your entire life into working at NOVARTIS?" That is so stupid!!!! Corporations do not care about people, they care about reporting good financial results to the street every quarter! So enjoy your life and your family while you can and live in the present, because no one at novartis will remember that you stayed late at work and produced reports or other shit in 20 years, but your kids will remember that mom and dad were never home making them dinner or attending their game or concert!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well stated. My sentiments and I am sure of everyone else,

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are actually highly motivated people who are intrinsically built to work. And fiercely loyal. And they give all they have to serve .
    And they receive nothing in return because the slacker who spends time kissing behinds instead of working win
    My guess is this is the intent of the OPs comment
    I agree that the company doesn't care. And won't. And you should put your life and family first. But Novartis really sucks at rewarding people who've actually earned it

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you believe that the situation is generally different, or better, in any of the other Pharma organizations?????
    Nope.!
    Same old same old..just different law suits.